Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
Excalibur (medieval-fantasy/intermediate) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:28 am
Lily smiled at Luna and introduced, "Of course! This is Miriad." Lily gestured at Miriad as she said her name. "She has joined us in the search for Excalibur. That kid with Zaidin is Author." Lily swept her arm over in Author's direction. Then, she realized that the boy seemed a bit... shaken. He was hugging Zaidin. Then, he seemed to be frightened as Luna pulled Author off of Zaidin. "Uh... There's nothing to be afraid of," Lily said as Author started spouting out mumbo-jumbo. Lily patted Author on the back reassuringly, as if he were a child that needed comforting.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:18 am
Luna blinked lightly as Author stated to shake. Did she do something wrong? All she did was touch the boy! She let go of him, backing away so he could be more comfortable. She walked next to Zaidin. Luna looked at Miriad as she was introduced. She smiled warmly at her. "Hello. I'm Luna. It's very nice to meet you." She said before looking down at Author. She frowned lightly. She wish she knew what she did wrong. She was so clueless right now! "Um, hello Author. It's nice to meet you." She smiled. Zaidin stepped away from Luna and walked over with Isis, looking back at the group of three curiously.  

Mad As The Hatter

SpunkyOtaku

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:38 pm
With every pat Lily gave in reassurance, Author twitched and ceased his rambling. His face grew bright red when his embarrassing habits made themselves apparent. The second Luna released him he squeaked and zoomed behind a nearby tree, the closest thing to a guardian he had currently. He peeked out at the crowd staring at him and his knees knocked together nervously. His crimson spread to disappear under his brown tunic and sandy hair.
"Y-Y-y-y-y-y-y-you m-m-m-m-eet nice- T-That is, Ttototot nice m-mm-m-meet--"
He grew dizzy the more his tongue twisted and tripped over itself, but one cursory glance at Lily and Miriad was enough spike enough terror to clear his head.
"NICE TO MEET YOU!!"
His legs gave out and his blush lessened, only to increase his frazzled looking state.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:06 am
Lily sighed, and replied, "Nice to meet you too...although I believe we've already met a few minutes ago." Lily shrugged, and tucked a loose strand of brown hair behind her ear. "Are you all right, Author?" Lily asked after a moment of peering at the oddly shy and embarrassed boy. His legs had given out, and his state didn't seem too well. Lily could see his blush lessen considerably, though.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

SpunkyOtaku

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:17 am
Author tried his best to scowl in annoyance at Lily, though his fear and nervousness over powered him easily. He wasn't talking to her.
"F-f-fine!" he answered with as much determination as he could... while shaking like a leaf. "Her t-talking to!" he pointed to Luna, the best he could get as a clarification.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:33 pm
She hated horses.
The smell, their sounds, their beings were like bees sting her brain.
Gamma flinched at the sight of them. Innocent as they may seem, to her they represented something more.
Death.
When she arrived in Camelot, by foot, she didn't expect to be surrounded in their presence.
Her journey had been quite pleasant and peaceful.
Though, peace wasn't really her forte', she had not predicted the horror before her.
Gamma strolled carefully through the crowd cursing the beasts under her breath.

Eventually, she reached the nearest supply shop. All of her supplies had been nearly exhausted from the travel. Gamma had just left a town far over the mountain tops. While relaxing, she had taken time for meditation and a bit of bodily training.
Now, her body ached tremendously. Her only desire consisted of resting.
However, if she didn't get the supplies needed she would surely die from lack of food and medicine.

Sighing inside, she stepped up and began the bargaining. It didn't take long to get everything she needed. Although, the owner had let her get away with nothing. Leaving the shop she felt somewhat relieved. However, it did not last long as she realized she had no place to lay for the night.  

Chahklat

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200

Mad As The Hatter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:59 am
Luna smiled lightly at the trembling boy. She could help but feel a small amount of pity in her heart for him. "Excuse me, Author. There is no reason to be scared of us." She said, walking a bit closer to the boy. She gave him the warmest smile she could. "We're humans too. Not monsters in disguise. We all want to find Excalibur and use it for the passage of good, not evil. No one wants to hurt you. We only want to help." She smiled a bit friendlier. "And besides, even if we were bad, I'm sure you could just run to Zaidin for protection. Please. Come on out. We're all friends here."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:06 am
Author actually stepped back more behind the tree when Luna came closer, but he peeked his head around the trunk while listening. His little eyes darted back and forth between all the pretty girls and the man he knew for sure was completely insane. This girl Luna was right, he only had Zaidin for protection. His eyes widened, and he peered hopefully at the mentioned scary-looking-but-actually-nice-sounding-and-seeming-man. He felt like he could only trust him at the moment. Being the first person to freak him out at such a high level created that impenetrable bond.  

SpunkyOtaku

Furyal

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:05 pm
((I don't have anything to post.... sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:46 pm
((I'm sure once we actually start, you'll think of something.))  

SpunkyOtaku

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:03 am
((Yeah, Furyal. You could try to post something pretty random - like a comment on Author. It could be through thoughts, or Seymour could say it out loud.))

Lily nodded, listening to what Luna was saying. She agreed with Luna wholeheartedly. But...she couldn't help but feel a tad bit suspicious towards Isis. Her suspicions were starting to lessen, however, because Isis was acting pretty genuine. But, Lily tucked her suspicions away carefully in the corner of her mind, making sure that she was still cautious.

Lily said, "Yes, Author, we're not here to hurt you! Please do come out from your hiding place..."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:18 pm
Author peered warily at everyone in turn. Well, everyone seemed to be keeping their distance, and was not glaring at him expectantly. And... their words at least sounded sincere. The thought of Excalibur was a strong motivation. After battling with himself momentarily, he took a tiny step out. Then another. Then another.
Then he sprinted across the clearing and swept behind Zaiden's dark form. He cowered behind him, saw Isis right beside, and blushed and moved to the other side, to put a body barrier between him and the pretty girl.
"O-Okay." he stuttered. "I'm--m-m-mready!"

((Ah, forgot to mention, Chahklat, our characters are in the forest just outside of Camelot, that's why nobody is answering or anything. We're not ignoring you, just in case you thought that.))  

SpunkyOtaku

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:36 am
Lily watched in mild amusement as Author peered at everyone warily, and then started taking tiny steps out. And when he ran to Zaidin to hide, Lily had to bite her lip to avoid chuckling or laughing. She managed to keep a placid, indifferent facial expression, somehow...

"Okay, Author!" Lily said in reply to Author's stuttering statement. She decided to pretend she didn't notice his stuttering and fright.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:07 pm
((erm, i'm not too sure what's going on...could someone please explain to me? i have no idea how my character should enter...))

doglover203

Fashionable Dog

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:24 pm
((This roleplay has been inactive since August... So I am really not sure about it myself. XD My villainous character hasn't posted for a while, so I suppose I could use her for now and you can jump in there? Is that all right? I should probably contact the RPers in this RP to let them know it's getting active again. ^_^ Once we get some posts underway.))  
--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff