[Q] Goddess of Butterflies- NEED SLOT

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LavenderMantis

Benevolent Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:22 am
Hello and welcome to my quest thread! I don't usually quest for customs, but in this case I just had to. The idea for a Goddess came to me and I knew I had to have her. Feel free to look around but the thread is under construction~

I was informed that spring is taken, so I've change my quest to the Goddess of Butterflies.

User Image

A work in progress!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:26 am
Table of Contents

1. Introduction
2. Table of Contents
3. The Goddess
4. Funds
5. Reserved
6. Reserved

LavenderMantis

Benevolent Fairy

LavenderMantis

Benevolent Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:27 am
The Goddess

Name: Parvaneh
Meaning: Butterfly
Nickname: Parvi
Owner: Mamoru_Hatake
Goddess of: Butterflies
Powers:
-Flight (Short-term because of fragile wings)
-Promotes the growth of flowers and other vegetation (like trees or small plants).
-Gives off a peaceful aura, that makes others feel more peaceful/at peace.
-Attracts/controls small insects (butterflies, crickets etc.).
Parents: (if applicable) --
Offspring: (if applicable) --
Description: If possible, I'd like her to have a softer expression on her face.
Hair: Her hair is the same pale yellow color that is on her wings (see reference picture). It is curly and long. The hair on the top of her hair covers up her left (our right) eye. So only the eye closest to use if visible. Her hair then continues down just to the end of her chest. In her hair there is a thin stripe of teal (the same teal that is in her wings). The hair on her tail is the same color and is curly and long. It sits on the ground around her left leg (the leg closest to us).
Eyes: A light purple color. The purple that is in the wings. (see the reference picture)
Wings: She will have butterfly wings. They will be shaped like this. And they will be colored exactly like this. Here is a bigger image that shows the details better. Even though I did not draw them on the reference I drew, her wings do have the lines on them. The wings should pretty much look exactly like the reference.
Body: Her body is mainly white, but has specs and stripes of color. [x]- This is the version of her that I drew, it shows these specs and stripes of color. They are the same colors that are on the wings.
Accessories: Flowers like this in her hair. The flowers will start off pink in the center (The same dark pink color that is on the wings) and fade to white near the outside.
Then she will have a long necklace made out of pieces of grass that are woven together. There are very small white flowers placed randomly along the grass necklace. There is also a bracelet around her left paw (the one closest to us). It hangs off her paw and is exactly like the necklace.
She will have three small butterflies with/on her. One will be on her front right paw (the one in the back) and should look and be colored like this. The other will be resting on the end of her tail and should look like this. The last one will be flying up next to her head (like by her ear) and should look and be colored like this (the pink/white butterfly).
Earrings: On the ear you can see, she has various small earrings. The largest one is shaped like a butterfly. The others will be smaller, round, and of various colors going up her ear. The small earrings are all different, various colors. The colors are gold, light purple, and hot pink.

Reference Images:
[x]- Here is a version of her that I drew and began to color.
[x][x]- The hair on these Goddesses's head is how I would like it too look on my girl. But the hair on my girl should be a tad curlier.
[x]- If possible, I'l like to have my Goddesses face/expression shaped like this one. (like have the fluffier cheeks and gentle expression)
[x]- This image shows the wing colors and the main colors that will be on her body. They are pale yellow, a dark pink, a light purple, and some light teal.

Personality: Parvaneh's personality is reflected by her realm, butterflies. Gentle and peaceful, caring and kind. She would never get into any sort of fight or conflict. That just isn't her kind of thing. The Goddess can barely hunt without feeling bad. The aspect of hurting others ways heavy on her heart. Once, she stopped in the middle of a hunt and let the prey go even though she was starving.

Naive, she is unwilling to believe that there is darkness in anyone. Instead she chooses to believe in the good in everyone. Even if someone is directly mean or hurtful to her, she will laugh it off. This will ultimetly end up getting her hurt. After all, not everyone is as nice as she thinks.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:32 am
Funds

800k/800k

Donators:

Thanks to Amy D for her kind donation of 50k!
And thanks to Randy2love for donation of 4k!  

LavenderMantis

Benevolent Fairy

LavenderMantis

Benevolent Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:40 am
Reserved~

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:43 am
Reserved~

LavenderMantis

Benevolent Fairy

LavenderMantis

Benevolent Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:54 pm
Someone is currently coloring the reference I drew 8D

Also, to earn some gold I am selling art. PM me if you are interested.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:53 am
Added a link to my art shop :3 heart  

LavenderMantis

Benevolent Fairy

LavenderMantis

Benevolent Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:08 pm
Still trying to earn goldies x3  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:20 pm
I may or may not have a letter for funds. It all depends on how the price of it changes~  

LavenderMantis

Benevolent Fairy

LavenderMantis

Benevolent Fairy

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:16 am
Trying to sell a letter for funds~  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:23 pm
EK! I have enough gold and just need a slot~  

LavenderMantis

Benevolent Fairy

LavenderMantis

Benevolent Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:48 am
No luck in this month's slots, but I shall try again next time!  
[OOC] Quests [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games