Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply .::The Surreal Sanctuary::.
CREW Members needed! (Application form here)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:34 am
Hello,

I have decided that I would like some more crewmembers, to help me monitor the guild, keep things active and clean, and other various tasks.

So, if any of you guild members would like to become a crewmember...please fill out the following application form and PM it to me. Thank you!

[i]Username:[/i]

[i]Nickname(s):[/i]

[i]Do you have any Crew-member experience?[/i]

[i]Average Posts a Day:[/i]

[i]If you are a crewmember of this guild, how many posts per day will you make in this guild? How many posts per day do you make now?[/i]

[i]How much time you spend on Gaia?[/i]

[i]Do you read, write, roleplay, or all of the above?[/i]

[i]Why do you think you would fit the role of a crewmember?[/i]

[i]Other Information:[/i]

If you have any questions on how to fill out the form, just ask me. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:40 am
TIPS

Here are some tips on how to get into the Crew:

arrow Before you send the application, make sure you will make the commitment.
arrow Try to make many active posts even if you are a guild member, and not a crew member. Once you are a crew member, continue the active posts.
arrow You will have a better chance of getting into the Crew if you are literate and active in the guild. Also, it doesn't hurt to be diverse. It would be great if Crewmembers could RP, read, and write.
arrow Even if you are a beginner in RPing, that does not lower your chance in getting into the Crew. So, don't be afraid to apply. Even the Crew needs to learn. wink
arrow Do not bribe me. I hate people who try bribes, and will turn you down.
arrow Be genuine, and do not lie in the application form. I can probably tell you are lying if you say you are on Gaia 24 hours a day.
arrow Be polite and courteous! No threats, please. These are just as bad as bribes. Don't say something like, "I better get into the crew or else!!!!!!!!"
arrow If your application gets turned down, please handle it in a mature way. You may apply more than once...just don't apply every day. Make some changes in your Gaia-lifestyle, and then re-apply. wink

I may change, add to, or remove these tips as I see fit.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

.::The Surreal Sanctuary::.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas