Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yasula

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:50 am
I'm not sure if many read these but I'll introduce myself anyways. ^_^

Hello Everyone,

My name is Yasula but I tend to go by Sula since its shorter. I am sixteen years old and very addicted to role playing. I hate it when I make one liners so I will not bore you with one liners. My younger sister has introduced me to role playing and ever since then I have been role playing to improve my skill. I use to really suck at writing but role playing has helped me a bit with that so I'm decent enough now. I have a few hobbies one for sure is role playing. Another is I love to draw manga but that is only for fun. I use to make do avatar art for people but that is in the past. It started to take up way to much of my time. As I am role playing on Gaia I'm often reading Manga so I apologize if I'm only and I take a bit of time to respond. I usually check back quite often so you won't be in for a long wait if I am online still. I have been on gaia for a few months now but I'm not new to role playing. I often role play on other sites but that is beside the point. I love wolves and am quite excited about this guild. I can't wait to be able to role play with each and every one of you. I guess there is not much more to say about me. Well except that I'm quite nice and very patient so don't worry if you have to make me wait for a response. Longest I have waited was for two months because someone had to go on vacation ^_^

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:53 am
I certainly read these.
I like to try and set an example for the other members.
>>
<<

BUT ANYWHO.
Sula... Pretty name. 8]
Fellow 16 year-old, eh? Welcome! ;D
Y'can call me Lii. Everyone else seems to.
As soon as you get your characters' profiles posted, feel free to jump into any RP thread.
Really, please don't be shy. But if you are, no shame, no shame. I've got a few open RPs... okay, more like 5... People tend to ignore me because they get INTIMIDATED -eyes her fellow guild members- and I KNOW it. But, really, I'm not going to judge you. I advise you to let go, be comfortable, and enjoy yourself... and if you need any help, if you have any questions, I'll be here for you. ^^
Again, welcome to the family. <3

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

Yasula

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:45 pm
Thank you for inviting me here Lii ^_^

Well I tend to read these type of things as well. People do take the time to write them minus well read them between posting time. I am very addicted to role playing so I often do have a down time where I am waiting for posts. That is when I read manga but if there is something else to do I will do that. I'll help and read the other introductions as well ^_^

I have looked at a couple of your posts. I can see why some would be intimidated. Although when I see someone who can role play like you do I take it a way to help improve my skills. I'm always looking for ways to improve.

I'm so glad another sixteen year old ^_^ Although in a couple of months in May I'll be seventeen ^_^ Sadly it won't be long before I'm finish with school T-T then I will have to get out in the real world. Oh well I still will have my role playing buddies where I can escape that evil big wide world.

Thanks for welcoming me Lii. I'm very excited and can't wait to be able to role play. I have been trying to find a good wolf role play but instead you found me and introduced me to this guild. Thanks again ^_^

</~~~~~~~~Introduce Yourself Here~~~~~~~~~>

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games