Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

beiber_fever69

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:11 pm
On the IMBD Website under Parents guide , it says

"Alcohol/Drugs/Smoking
EditHistory
There was no use or reference to any drugs, alcohol, or smoking in the book, so there is really no reason for them to be present in the movie."

What about the whole "You're my heroin" etc
I know it's not that big of a deal , but that's like a really good quote.
I know IMBD is 90% wrong, like it always is , but I hate how they get the little important things wrong. Like when they spelt Kristen Stewart's name wrong.

I'm kind of OCD like that. But I just had to point that out D:  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:25 pm
I'm sorry..but I dont' quite understand what you're trying to say..I think I'm missing the point of the thread lol

The Alcohol/Durgs/Smoking thing is true, isn't it? There isn't any reference to drugs, alcohol or smoking neutral So what's the problem?

And where on IMDB does it mention that quote? And..what about that quote? sweatdrop I've read the script and that line is in there. Although it's changed a little bit, the same point is still trying to go across..

And isn't it the Summit Entertainment site that got Kristen's name wrong?  

KiraLight
Crew

beiber_fever69

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:15 pm
KiraLight
I'm sorry..but I dont' quite understand what you're trying to say..I think I'm missing the point of the thread lol

The Alcohol/Durgs/Smoking thing is true, isn't it? There isn't any reference to drugs, alcohol or smoking neutral So what's the problem?

And where on IMDB does it mention that quote? And..what about that quote? sweatdrop I've read the script and that line is in there. Although it's changed a little bit, the same point is still trying to go across..

And isn't it the Summit Entertainment site that got Kristen's name wrong?

x.o;
Oh , about Kristen Stewart. D: I could've sworn it was IMBD.

IMBD is saying their's none , but quite frankly their is. Since the "You're my heroin" is in the script. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:46 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oooooh. I get it now 3nodding Huh..that was really obvious..I feel dumb now. I guess yesterday was an off day lol

But um..I'm pretty sure on IMDB it was spelled correctly the whole time. On the SE website however, it's still spelt Kristin Stewart confused

And I don't think that one line is really a cause for concern for parents
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

KiraLight
Crew

beiber_fever69

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:56 pm
KiraLight
Oooooh. I get it now 3nodding Huh..that was really obvious..I feel dumb now. I guess yesterday was an off day lol

But um..I'm pretty sure on IMDB it was spelled correctly the whole time. On the SE website however, it's still spelt Kristin Stewart confused

And I don't think that one line is really a cause for concern for parents

Ahk Okay , I was starting to worry that i was making a retarded statement D: ;a;
Chyea but they're like "NO reference in the book" , But IDK I'm just really stupid. I like to point out those things xDD

The Twilight Movie

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games