Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Linkin Park Fans Of the 21 Century
Introduce your self here Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a good way to introdue yourself.
  Yes
  No
View Results

YukiSnoe

2,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:45 pm
Hi, I'm Yuki Snoe, and I'm really excited to meet more Linkin Park fans. cat_whee
The first Linkin Park song I ever heard was Numb, which I kinda just stumbled on when surfing Youtube. I immediately fell in love with Chester's voice, and the entire band in general. The song was also really relatable, especially at the time I found it.
I love all of their songs, but if I had to narrow it done I'd pick either What I've Done or Leave Out All The Rest as my favorite.
I'm here if anyone wants to talk! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:48 am
hello fellow LP loverzzzz !! this izz NRG here , crazy as hell linkin park fan from India . my fav song is SOMEWHERE I BELONG !!!!! LP is the best there ever will be ! LP FOR LIFE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

NRG _one and only_

Hygienic Raider

8,900 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100

OccasionalLoner

Anxious Generator

16,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:22 pm
I love LP! My three favorite songs are Forgotten, Place for My Head, and Lying from You  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:10 pm
hey, im a huge linkin park fan. if you don't like them your crazy xp
anyway my favorite song is No More Sorrow, it has a awesome beat and yea....i like alot of bands too
go LP 4laugh  

xXlinknprkXx

Keon-Feldgradz

Loyal Werewolf

12,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:07 pm
Yo, name's Matthew or Matt, but my closet friends know me as Keon(pronounced key-own), just like my username. Huge Linkin Park fan, know the lyrics to nearly all their songs, and like to mirror the songs, especially when Mike raps. Right now I'm 16, heading on 17, and a junior in HS(not a sophomore). And just cause I like telling people, I plan on being an english teacher, doing graphic design on the side, learning how to tattoo, play the guitar(all of the different kinds), and the piano/keyboard. Yeah, might be a little in over my head, but that's the goal.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:43 am
Hey! Im Vampiress Sashandra. Though Sashandra is not my real name, i still like it. I grew up with Linkin Park, and still love them. The first song i heard from them was Numb, or In the end. I`m 15 turning 16. I love music. My fav color is blue. My usual type of music is techno/club music. I also love dancing my own style and being loud. The only problem is when im loud, people tell me to be quiet. And when im quiet, people ask me whats wrong with me! Ah well i used to have a crush on Chester. cool  

Vampiress_Sashandra

Playful Prophet

8,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

LadyKash415

OG Smoker

9,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:44 pm
hey idk if this guild is still active but anyways im a huge fan of Linkin Park almost all of their songs are my top favs for rock...

About me:
Im a 15 yr old asian female. Im a sophomore in high school, yes. Im a writer, artist, sportie, musician, grammar nazi xP (sometimes), i love music its a big part of my life because music is always there for me when im in pain (haha its not a person, close enough), i guess thats about it.

Ask me anything you wanna know. Im an honest person, yes i was being honest when i said that, so whatever i answer in return...is true. Whatever idk how that topic came up.

Im Aileen btw, im friendly so pm me and talk whenever u want. Too bad theres no more meebo Dx

Linkin Park Fans Of the 21 Century

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff