KK-sama's new and lovin' it!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A new member is here in the guild!
  Yay! I'm so happy!
  Oh no! Not another one!
  Whatever. She better not get in my way...
View Results

KazeThyKage

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:01 pm
Yes, so I'm currently the newest member of the guild! I hope I'll have a great time here, and I'm sure all the people here are nice and stuff so...yay!
Does anyone have anything I should know before I start posting? I read the rules, but I just want to make sure so I don't seem like a n00b or a jerk...or anything else. Thanks!

KK-sama 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:04 pm
Welcome~!

Just make sure to know the rules and take a look at the "How To Spot A Hacker" thread as well to keep yourself safe on Gaia if you've never had experience with someone trying to scam or hack you before. 3nodding

We also have subforums of different things to go and post in them about so to not make the Main forum a big mess of everything. ^ ^

Hope you have fun here.~

Wormmon
Captain

Friendly Gaian

AlucardXx6

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:07 pm
yay smile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:08 pm
domokun stressed heart  

AlucardXx6

KazeThyKage

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:08 pm
Wormmon
Welcome~!

Just make sure to know the rules and take a look at the "How To Spot A Hacker" thread as well to keep yourself safe on Gaia if you've never had experience with someone trying to scam or hack you before. 3nodding

We also have subforums of different things to go and post in them about so to not make the Main forum a big mess of everything. ^ ^

Hope you have fun here.~

Thank you very much, and I shall keep my eyes out for anyone who would want to scam me (even though I literally have nothing lolz) for whatever reason. domokun And I shall take a look at these subforums you speak of. xDD

KK-sama  
welcome to - P o l l s P a r a d i s e - We need life! D:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff