Submit

Juridian Soul

Romantic Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:22 am
After a while, the ill teen began to twitch, and then finally to wake. His eyes squeezed tighter for one moment before opening completely. He yawned wide, and shivered a bit, pushing himself to a sitting position. His heart still felt odd... off, almost... and that caused him a quick grasp at his chest. But what really was eating at him was that he was numb and/or tingly all over. And he felt cold. And nauseous. What was wrong with him?"

"I'm... I'm awake..." he said, mostly for his own benefit. "Wh...where am I?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:16 am
She pulled the leather gloves back on and shut down her laptop. Then she restacked the legal documents and tucked the reading glasses away. Sometimes, even with the new eyes, she had issues with reading for very long. "You're in my room, Ean." Aure eyed him warily. "Are you quite well?"  

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Juridian Soul

Romantic Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:17 am
Ean shook his head, and closed his eyes, hand rubbing at his chest.

"Hurts. And I'm dizzy. And a little lightheaded. Okay, more than a little."

Stretching, he yawned, and lie back again, finding that he really didn't have the energy he thought he had to move. And he had gone sheet-white within the space of his nap. That, and cold sweat beaded on his forehead.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:19 pm
He was honest about it. That surprised her, a little. Men, by and large, were liars and tools. "Are you adverse to eating?" Not like she cared. Lightheadedness and dizziness could be symptoms of hunger, and it was true he'd only had a few cookies. And for the pain, Aure couldn't do much; she was a doctor of science, not a doctor of anatomy and healing.

That reminded her. "Give me your burned hand."  

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Juridian Soul

Romantic Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:37 am
Ean held out his burned hand to her, and winced. The pang in his chest had gotten much worse. And he didn't feel very good right now to begin with. He offered Aure a soft smile, and closed his eyes, willing the pain to go away. Of course he was honest about his pain - there was no need NOT to be honest. This was Aurelius. He trusted her. Loved her like a sister.

"Aure... I can't breathe very well..." he murmured, watching her examine his hand. "I don't know if I CAN eat right now... but I'll try."

His hand was hideously burned... but that wasn't all it was. Or this wasn't an ordinary burn. The skin around the burn had started to go gray. The 'aura' of the wound felt evil. It was doubtful Ean knew that his hand was like this. It was doubtful he'd even looked at it. He was not a doctor... and was slightly squeamish at the sight of blood, let alone scorched flesh. His own would have made him sick.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:18 pm
"I'll call Vanille," she said. He was a plastic surgeon, but that was still ages better than someone who excelled in chemistry but not medical science. For a minute longer, she examined the burned skin. Either the aura of evil escaped her completely, or she deliberately ignored it. It might have been that, by then, she herself was so innudated with a similar aura that she didn't even think it odd. "Hold still. This may hurt." That singular power of hers, to remove molecular bonds, washed through a controlled area and removed the burned skin, then built new skin back up. It was markedly paler than the rest of Ean's skin, but the fact that she'd been able to figure out the composition of the burnt skin and the unharmed skin to such an extent as to be visually similar made her proud of her talent.  

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Juridian Soul

Romantic Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:43 pm
Ean just nodded at Aure as she said who she'd call. He didn't know Vanille - but if he or she were a friend of Aurelius', they couldn't have been THAT bad. However, right now, Ean was starting to feel strange. Strange, and... dizzy. And it was getting harder and harder to breathe. As it was, his lips and fingernails were starting to tinge slightly blue.
He struggled for breath, one hand to his chest, but unable to get any air into his lungs. His last thought before he completely lost consciousness was Why me? What does this stuff have to happen to ME!?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:24 pm
She finished her phone call, then looked at Ean. Just- looked for a moment. Hypnerotochromia had not been lying. If she so pleased, she could stand here and watch him die. But Aurelius was, if anything, a benevolent witch, so after ascertaining this fact she began to perform CPR. She might not be emotionally bound to him anymore, but she didn't want him dead. Actually, she still shuddered away from that thought- although why she would, when she had killed of her own volition with her own hands...

It didn't matter.  

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

+Illusionary+

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items