Death Note

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

katt725
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:06 pm
I really like this manga and the anime for it. I started watching the anime a few months ago and have been addicted to it ever since. I started reading the manga so I could know what happened at first. I love how it's complex and yet has a basic principle behind it, that whoever finds out who's who for sure and their name will be the winner in the end.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:07 pm
I still haven't finished watching/reading it...
I think I did both...I don't remember so well if I read it. Oh yeah, I must've.. since I remember waiting for the pages to turn. and watching it, I heard their voices, lol.
I only stopped because it took a long time for the next ep to come out... but I would've seriously liked it..
I guess I'll watch it sometime... but I have a lot in my to-watch list. xD
When L died though, I really hated that part D: I love L, so yeah. It was like...omg, never knew that was gonna happen... well, kinda did, but never actually expected it to happen.  

hiramekiyuri

Why_newton

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:35 am
I read the first book before the anime came out in Japan or North America. Since I got it at my school library I couldn't find the other ones so I just went on with my life. I'm not a real big anime/manga person.

Did see parts of the show on tv. Saw L die and well I like "oh, that sucks, no point in reading or watching it now"

I did find the manga online and is wanting to read it but I already have a alot of books/movies/tv shows/audios on my list. I really do need to finnish something!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:57 am
That wasn't the end when you saw L die... it really does have a sorta predictable ending after that... There's only 12 volumes to the manga, so it shouldn't be too too hard to finish. Good luck at reading it.  

catt725
Crew

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100

Why_newton

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:34 pm
catt725
That wasn't the end when you saw L die... it really does have a sorta predictable ending after that... There's only 12 volumes to the manga, so it shouldn't be too too hard to finish. Good luck at reading it.

Well I need to finish sailormoon first. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:02 pm
Ah, that makes sense...  

katt725
Crew

#30- The Anime and Manga forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items