Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [Joel's Diary]
,Wat Do like better the english version or Jap.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LuLu from Blood Plus

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:30 pm
burning_eyes Personally i like the Jap. Version cuz Saya is a little less Saya in th Englich one, she a little whinnier and not as cold 2 me. Plus I like LuLu voice as well. It also adds to the ending. However the people who did the tranlation suck, possibly the reason why the words are different in the english version. The mixed things like he and she as well as Diva name to Songstress. sweatdrop

Any1 else experience this  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:31 pm
i hv a little typos deal with it sorry, me and the keyboard aren't always friends sweatdrop rolleyes sweatdrop domokun blaugh  

LuLu from Blood Plus

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:54 am
We have a thread for complaints about the English dubb Here.

P.s Personally I prefer the Japanese, when the rolled around with the script with the English, that's what angered me most.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:46 pm
i couldn't really say...i saw the whole series in the dub, but i do like some of the jap voices...i haven't heard them enough to make a decision though.

i do like kai in the dub though...better than the jap...  

lildarkangel3001

hilaire11

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:06 am
I personally like the Japanese-dubbed. The voices fit the characters more... appropriately...? Although the English is quite good, too. It's just that - geez, Diva's voice in the Japanese is so coolio and just gives that childish impression.  
[Joel's Diary]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games