Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Pokemon Cool?
  Yes
  No
  What's Pokemon?
  What? Huh? Hey,do I know you? How'd you get in here? WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?!?!?!?!?!
View Results

iADDY

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:02 am
~I saw a squirrel~
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

I hate Ash's new voice..it drives me CRAZY! How old is he? 20? And wtf is up with Brock's eyes? Oh wait he has none!

Beside that point..I like the games; they are really fun. But the game is the same as Yellow, or blue. The only thing they add is new pokemon. The concept is the same.. catch pokemon, beat the elite four blah blah blah. I wish you could join Team Rocket or any of those villains..
So this explains it all..

User Image

~It was going like this
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:07 pm
Thorn6066
~I saw a squirrel~

I hate Ash's new voice..it drives me CRAZY! How old is he? 20? And wtf is up with Brock's eyes? Oh wait he has none!

Beside that point..I like the games; they are really fun. But the game is the same as Yellow, or blue. The only thing they add is new pokemon. The concept is the same.. catch pokemon, beat the elite four blah blah blah. I wish you could join Team Rocket or any of those villains..

User Image

~It was going like this
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

How right is that comic though? They should've ended the series a long time ago, it's getting ridiculous.  

Symphonic Fairytale

beylese

Spicy Egg

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:43 pm
Takeshi no Hayabusa
Commander Gear Dizzy
the only pokemon i like is Mewtwo. he's evil and he kicks everyone's a** in the movie. Mew annoyed me for some reason, i just wanted to strangle that thing.

That much is true... Oh I think I like Lucario too, he's badass. Oh, and I like Guilty Gear too. wink wink

hurrah for mewtwo and lucario! I just don't like the fact how, in ssbm, mewtwo could get beaten up by a pichu, and more so how lucario replaced him in ssbb.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:32 am
I like the video games that they make like Diamond and Pearl lolz >:3  

deathed_dream Fallen

Johnny_desu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:12 pm
MUDKIP !!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:54 pm
its not like i dont like it..
i just cant believe they still make it
when did pokemon start 97 -98?
holy crap its like the sabado gigante of the anime world
i like it, but i got tired of it stare  

yani-inay

Meritsusa

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:39 am
The show is kinda bleh.. I like the movies, and my little brother, my Dad, and I play the games.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:14 pm
I feel the same way. They put more effort into the movie plots than they do the series. And the series condradicts stuff all the time- like that baby Lugia? The majority of legendary Pokemon don't have genders and they cannot reproduce. So WTF? I still play the games though. . . they need to remake Crystal version. YAY.  

Alantie Mistaniu

LadyRosa73

Wealthy Member

2,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:51 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:17 am
idk it;s ok for me  

Estavius

Flaming Cookie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:19 pm
lol.
I was obsessed with pokemon in Grade 1  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:16 pm
My entire family's kinda hooked on it. And we own almost all the games, and I am the keeper of the cards, which means I have a 2in binder somewhere under my bed containing all the cards we own. whee It started with me and my twin brother, then it sorta infected the little two as they came into the picture. My Mom can tell you the names of all of the first 101 pokemon, and the rest of us can normally do better than that. But all we do nowadays is watch the movies and play the games.  

Sporty Math Nerd

Sporty Math Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:21 pm
Thorn6066
~I saw a squirrel~

User Image

~It was going like this

I know!! thay totally skrewed all the voices. We don't get TV reception out here, but my little brother streamed the episodes from youtube, and I just wanted to drown it out with my music. But I guess it beats kirby in Japanese xp  
welcome to - P o l l s P a r a d i s e - We need life! D:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff