Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Nintendo Gaming
What is your favorite Zelda game. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bleu God

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:57 pm
Game Boy Color - Zelda Oracle of Seasons since its of the only ones i bothered finishing completely. along with Oracle of time but i didn't like that one as much....  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:30 pm
Bleu God
Game Boy Color - Zelda Oracle of Seasons since its of the only ones i bothered finishing completely. along with Oracle of time but i didn't like that one as much....

Speaking of Oracle of Seasons...

I never beat it because of the fourth dungeon. I hate that blue winged bear thing.

I actually beat the fifth dungeon before retrying the fourth.

Then I lost the game.

The End.  

Muleferdan

SwiftKronos

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:20 pm
Ocarina of Time best one ever.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:44 am
I've gotta say Link's Awakening is definitely my favorite. It is also the first Legend of Zelda game I have played as well.  

Plutalis Zero

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:27 pm
ITT Muleferdan tries to make everyone lose the game.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:35 pm
Ehhhhh I can't choose between Twilight Princess Or Ocarina Of Time....  

Alexis Cyanide

Synthetic Anomaly

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:49 pm
think for yourself

Ocarina of Time is my favorite. A Link to the Past is a close second.

question authority

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:36 am
Chaora
nitnit
I really wonder if people are just saying they like orcarina of time since they were like 7 when they played it.

possibly, thing is I got it when I was like seven, and I just beat it like, last year sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop

I used to be afraid of Ghoma lol

I was five when I walked into my first boss room and I almost wet my pants! (It was Rolling Bones on Link's Awakening.)  

ArcNeoMasato

Sparkly Gawker

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

wolfy852

Distinct Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:54 am
my favorite zelda games would have to be twilight princess,the wind waker,and ocarina of time.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:56 am
My favorite would be both "A Link to the Past" and "Twilight Princess".  

Volkenheim

DemonMan1234555

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:26 pm
ocarina of time was epic  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:21 pm
Muleferdan
Bleu God

Speaking of Oracle of Seasons...

I never beat it because of the fourth dungeon. I hate that blue winged bear thing.

I actually beat the fifth dungeon before retrying the fourth.

Then I lost the game.

The End.

That's what I often did. The miniboss battle with Aghanim( I can't seem to spell it right) constantly pissed me off until I found out that the main difference was the existence of a shadow. Until I found that out, I just attacked them at random and ended up losing more often than winning. That dungeon became the one I hated the most.

As for a favorite, The two Oracle games were pretty good, but I kinda like the Minish Cap the best. It was pretty fun all around. The only thing I didn't like so much was the...what was it called again... something stone fusing. It was the only thing I couldn't complete, I'd always be missing one (Mostly the darn chicken on the roof, even though I visited it at the right time period). I'd probably be playing it right now if I hadn't lost it...I suppose I'll try to find another copy at a store somewhere...  

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200

sushi phish

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:49 pm
i'd have to say the best of all time was ocarina of time for N64 because it was the first major zelda game that hit major success around the world. not to mention it was ******** amazing and way ahead of its time.

but besides that i love twilight princess, it's definitely my second favorite. i also like wind waker and a link to the past as well.  
Nintendo Gaming

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff