Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
sims buying absenance quest

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

candy!x0x0

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:50 am
I have decided not to buy any more sims 2 games until sims 3 comes out (unless they make making magic), because I already have a lot of packs, and it will just make sims 3 even more amazing when it comes out. Anyone with me?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[Well the only pack i have is O4B
so yeah i'm going to buy more soon >.>;]

I'm questing for an OMG...

someboyishere2
Crew

Banana-nana

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:04 pm
I just bought Pets, so that completes my collection. What else is left for me to not buy? X3

But to be honest, I only bought three of my own EPs, the rest were from family, either as gifts, or in one case, my sister letting me install previous EPs she had that I didn't.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:23 pm
I might attempt to do that, but I don't handle money too well. Whenever I go to the store, I have to completely avoid the PC game aisle. sweatdrop  

Emme Meow

shmarty

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:22 pm
I'm completly with you. I have NL, UNI, Seasons, and I'm not gettingn anymore. I'm just waiting for Sims 3...*sighs* I can't wait!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:26 am
Magic is coming in Apartment life. Witches/Wizards are the new creature, and they are SO cool. Spells, potions...it's surprisingly indepth.

The heart of reality

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

Small Strawx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:07 pm
The heart of reality
Magic is coming in Apartment life. Witches/Wizards are the new creature, and they are SO cool. Spells, potions...it's surprisingly indepth.

i cant wait! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:08 pm
nope, i hope to get alot of EP's on my birthday. and i don't know if i'm going to get the sims 3 yet or not.  

mistress_hydro

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

GoodyBelle

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:31 am
The thing is, I don't know if my computer will be able to even handle the Sims 3 so I think I'll stick to Sims 2 for now, plus I pretty much have everything and I already have enough for Apartment Life. (Man I wish I got these things as gifts XD)
Good luck with your quest!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:06 am
ok im putting my "quest" on hold, until after I buy apartments lol. I want that game soooooooooooo badly makin magic was my favorite in sims one, so its soooooo worth it lol  

candy!x0x0

Kittea

Liberal Bard

10,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:59 am
I only need BV, Celebration Stuff, Family Fun + Holiday plus the new stuff pack in Nov Garden and Mansion.  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games