Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Archives
Set reserves and tell us your knowledge here

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:48 pm
If you really want to do a set, please reserve it. Also, before fully reserving a set, make sure you know the entire series inside and out, or at least more so than anyone else on the development team.

Note: Pokemon is likely to be a giant group effort since most of us already have an extensive knowledge of this

Nitnit's definite reserves (I have an almost complete knowledge of these series, and am highly interested in doing a set for it)

Starcraft
Banjo Kazooie
Metroid
Chrono Trigger
Starfox
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (not the original tactics)
Street Fighter

Games that nitnit has a lot of knowledge on, but doesn't really want make a set for right now (someone else can though)

Sonic the Hedgehog
Advance Wars
Final Fantasy (most)
Kingdom Hearts
Halo

Nitnit's Potential Reserves (I have a general grasp, but anyone who has spent a lot of time in the game's universe may do better, I'm still pretty interested in doing it though)

Warcraft Universe  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:56 pm
My reserves:
-The Legend of Zelda
-Pikmin (doing some "research" now)

Might think of more later, and I'll definitely help with the Pokemon group project.  

darkslasherX
Crew

Tyhoon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:07 pm
Well, I don't know about this reserve stuff, but I've been playing Magic: the Gathering since I was 8, and played it competitively from 15 to 17. I know a thing or two about adjusting to and breaking a format.

I've flipped FFTA 3 times, so if you have a question about balancing, just let me know XP

...not that it's worth much, but I've also played through most of the Kirby games, even the pinball and golf ones...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:33 pm
User Image
I was bored

I'll take

Egypt
Star Wars (sadly going to be over powered)
and maybe Marvel
So I got this D: User Image

Kunx990

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:59 pm
For now they have to be based on a series that is primarily known for video games, also you don't get to decide how powerful anything is going to be since knowing you you'll just make random cards that you like absurdly overpowered  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:13 pm
I guess I'll take a chrono trigger based one. no one seems to have reserved it yet. and I may as well get things like this done, and out of the way.

Also figured I would reserve something I love, and could make well.  

LV Solace

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:27 am
Working on a Sonic set right now. Hope no one minds.

I might do a Bomberman later on.  
Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff