Submit

oO-Ui-Oo

Friendly Puppy

13,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:27 am
Yes i liked it ^^ hehe the second one comes out today to dont it?

Indigogold
DarkRose136

Ah did anyone notice that Zero looked smexy with his shirt off? Don't get me wrong I am totally a Kaname fan all the way, but he looked...amazing XD.

Can't betray the Cross's sexiness... But the one thing that bothers me about Zero is the color of hair and eyes. Having his eyes and hair the same color (especially grey) is just bleh for me.

The opening of the anime is putting a huge emphasis on the chess pieces, I'm still guessing at what the chess pieces mean. The queen was wrapped in the chains while Yuuki ran by, that might suggest something.... And how Zero shoots and breaks the Knight... Hmm I love the opening!

Yea, when i saw the OP for the first time i could totally see the whole series be layed out right in front of me from the start of the manga to whats going on in recent chapters.

Although i dident notice the chest pieces bit though, but the whole OP screamed out th whole story to me.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:18 pm
I'm impressed with the anime so far. They did a really good job, although Zero does look a little off somewhat. And of course those chess pieces followed right into the anime.  

3nj09r0w8hyeh

MaidToKill

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 12:37 pm
LOVE ITTTT. Episode 4 now :} Yummm heart  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 3:50 am
I love this series but i think the anime is a real let down... I wish it had the art of the manga  

kkliae

cutiekitties5

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 5:51 am
MaidToKill
LOVE ITTTT. Episode 4 now :} Yummm heart

EP 4 is out already???? surprised surprised surprised  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:01 am
The anime is pretty good :3 I haven't watched episode 4 though.. but I'll probably watch it later.  

fukiko

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces