Status Quo Joe
Izzenai
Zeit Rachen Havoc
Izzenai
Zeit Rachen Havoc
Status Quo Joe
Free safe sex.

That's good stuff.

Safe sex is never free. I've learned this the hard way.

Maybe where you come from. o__o

THIS IS TRUE.
Asia doesn't have planned parenthood, wtf. D: The condoms here are expensive as shitttt.

So don't use them.
Super Amazing Asian Babies is what the world needs right now.

There are food riots all over the world. What the world doesn't need right now is more babies. Especially not in China, where a quarter of the world lives. That's too much people.

Izzy, do they still have the baby limit?

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 4:01 am
The Mighty Z-Rex
Status Quo Joe
Izzenai
Zeit Rachen Havoc
Izzenai

THIS IS TRUE.
Asia doesn't have planned parenthood, wtf. D: The condoms here are expensive as shitttt.

So don't use them.

There are food riots all over the world. What the world doesn't need right now is more babies. Especially not in China, where a quarter of the world lives. That's too much people.

Yeah, but only in some parts of China, and it doesn't do much good anyways, because if you pay a minor fee, you can have more babies. Useless.

b0ybands

Shirtless Lunatic

The Mighty Z-Rex

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:50 am
Izzenai
The Mighty Z-Rex
Status Quo Joe
Izzenai
Zeit Rachen Havoc
Izzenai

THIS IS TRUE.

So don't use them.

Yeah, but only in some parts of China, and it doesn't do much good anyways, because if you pay a minor fee, you can have more babies. Useless.

That's the beauty of America. The propaganda machine is running at full steam and putting me under the impression that ALL OVER China if you have more then two children you will be dragged kicking and screaming into some sort of black abyss, never to be seen again and your relatives have to petition the government for the right to have a mourning period.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 3:47 pm
The Mighty Z-Rex
Izzenai
The Mighty Z-Rex
Status Quo Joe
Izzenai

THIS IS TRUE.

So don't use them.

That's the beauty of America. The propaganda machine is running at full steam and putting me under the impression that ALL OVER China if you have more then two children you will be dragged kicking and screaming into some sort of black abyss, never to be seen again and your relatives have to petition the government for the right to have a mourning period.

Yeah really. :S Here in America you have to pay a fee for everything, so what's the big deal?  

Zealous Blue
Captain

The Mighty Z-Rex

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:21 am
Zealous Blue
The Mighty Z-Rex
Izzenai
The Mighty Z-Rex
Status Quo Joe
Izzenai

THIS IS TRUE.

So don't use them.

Yeah really. :S Here in America you have to pay a fee for everything, so what's the big deal?

Everyone thinks we're so god damned free but you have to petition four or five different government offices to build a god damned fence. Adults aren't treated like adults. This country runs on a political propaganda machine aimed at making other countries seem shitty so we don't realize how crappy we are.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:42 am
The Mighty Z-Rex
Izzenai
The Mighty Z-Rex
Status Quo Joe
Izzenai

THIS IS TRUE.

So don't use them.

It was confusing to go back and hear that on the radio.
"FORCED ABORTIONS. FORCED STERILIZATION. KIDNAPPING. RAPE."

Nooohhh.

b0ybands

Shirtless Lunatic

The Mighty Z-Rex

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:19 am
I don't know if you guys know this but little Izzy can be quite a mean b***h.
I saw you in the GD a little bit ago making fun of some girl just because her picture was huge, off center, at a weird angle, didn't illustrate her point and because she was unattractive.

ASIDE FROM ALL THAT, come on! You gotta have a heart. You chinese and your, you know, your perfection ideology. Sorry fat american whiteys can't meet your standards with their pinhead sized monroes.

Srsly though, it was unexpected. You always seemed so nice to me.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:28 am
The Mighty Z-Rex
I don't know if you guys know this but little Izzy can be quite a mean b***h.
I saw you in the GD a little bit ago making fun of some girl just because her picture was huge, off center, at a weird angle, didn't illustrate her point and because she was unattractive.

ASIDE FROM ALL THAT, come on! You gotta have a heart. You chinese and your, you know, your perfection ideology. Sorry fat american whiteys can't meet your standards with their pinhead sized monroes.

Srsly though, it was unexpected. You always seemed so nice to me.

lol,
it really was
I was in a bad mood that day and she pissed me off... somehow. D:

Truthfully, it was quite uncharacteristic of me.

b0ybands

Shirtless Lunatic

The Mighty Z-Rex

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:40 am
Sure, sure. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:17 am
emo  

b0ybands

Shirtless Lunatic

Status Quo Joe

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:36 pm
We should celebrate every day this thread gets a post.
That way we constantly are posting.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:49 pm
Status Quo Joe

That almost makes enough sense.

I think we should do it.

Killer Zeit
Vice Captain

Status Quo Joe

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 10:44 pm
Zeit Rachen Havoc
Status Quo Joe

That almost makes enough sense.

I think we should do it.

If this works let's move on to bigger things.
THE WHOLE FORUM  
Prisoners of Society- An Alternative Music Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces