Cosplay? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eternally_the_siren_sings
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:11 pm
Yeah, I've cosplayed before. I was Misty from Pokemon (I was 9), Ed from Cowboy Bebop, Shampoo from Ranma 1/2, Hinata from Naruto, and Delirium from The Sandman, which isn't an anime or manga, it's a graphic novel series written by Neil Gaiman, but it's still very good anyways. A lot of my cosplays weren't very good, because I didn't have very much money and had to improvise a lot, and I don't have any pictures. emo And as for cosplaying again, I'd definitely like to. When I get my money, I'm going to start working on a cosplay of Lucy/Nyuu from Elfen Lied in her last outfit. I'm obviously not gonna cosplay as her when you first see her, I'm not confident enough to wander around with nothing but a helmet on. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:31 pm
Yes, I have cosplayed before. I was Riza Hawkeye from Fullmetal Alchemist. This is a picture of me and a girl dressed as Winry. I was satisfied with the result, and yes I am going to do it again. I would like to go as Haji next year, because I play cello, but I think I'm going to en up being Diva (and my older twin sister will be Saya) because I did such a good job on Hawkeye, I wouldn't want to ruin my reputation with a bad cosplay of Haji. razz

User Image  

Virvada

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:50 pm
eternally_the_siren_sings
Yeah, I've cosplayed before. I was Misty from Pokemon (I was 9), Ed from Cowboy Bebop, Shampoo from Ranma 1/2, Hinata from Naruto, and Delirium from The Sandman, which isn't an anime or manga, it's a graphic novel series written by Neil Gaiman, but it's still very good anyways. A lot of my cosplays weren't very good, because I didn't have very much money and had to improvise a lot, and I don't have any pictures. emo And as for cosplaying again, I'd definitely like to. When I get my money, I'm going to start working on a cosplay of Lucy/Nyuu from Elfen Lied in her last outfit. I'm obviously not gonna cosplay as her when you first see her, I'm not confident enough to wander around with nothing but a helmet on. sweatdrop

Siren-chan! xd *hugs* I missed you!

That's awesome! I would love to cosplay! I love dressing up for Halloween, it's so much fun, but I've never used a sewing machine before and I don't have a lot of money. sweatdrop Conventions look like so much fun. 4laugh

Please send me a pic of you when you're in your Lucy costume! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:52 pm
Iubire
Yes, I have cosplayed before. I was Riza Hawkeye from Fullmetal Alchemist. This is a picture of me and a girl dressed as Winry. I was satisfied with the result, and yes I am going to do it again. I would like to go as Haji next year, because I play cello, but I think I'm going to en up being Diva (and my older twin sister will be Saya) because I did such a good job on Hawkeye, I wouldn't want to ruin my reputation with a bad cosplay of Haji. razz

User Image

OMG! eek Awesome costume! Please post some pictures when you do the Blood+ cosplay! biggrin  

YamiCheza
Crew

Virvada

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:15 pm
YamiCheza
Iubire

User Image

OMG! eek Awesome costume! Please post some pictures when you do the Blood+ cosplay! biggrin

Well, thank you very much. I would gladly...but, that is in about a year. Anime Expo happens usually in late June or early July....sorry! But, I am already doing small steps to become ready. Like, losing some weight. Lol. That's really not the best picture of me....But, that was like Day 3 of 4, so I was tired. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:54 pm
i might cosplay irene.
because i have the blonde hair, and it's about the same length, i just need a cool black cloak, turqoise contacts, and to curl my hair a little bit.  

kellyphantom

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:41 pm
kellyphantom
i might cosplay irene.
because i have the blonde hair, and it's about the same length, i just need a cool black cloak, turqoise contacts, and to curl my hair a little bit.

Awesome! When you're in costume please post a picture. 3nodding All this talk of Blood+ cosplaying is so cool! xd  
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff