Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wormmon
Captain

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:50 pm
So I'm getting the 52030 code. One of the options I half way understand how to do is to put the MAC Address onto my computer and let it go through that way. I found the MAC Address on my Wii and I've been checking through Google to see if I could find any answers on how to do this, but I've got nothing.

So. . the problem is, I have no clue how to put this MAC Address onto some list I'm suppose to be able to access through my computer and be able to put it on the list so I can get it to go through.

Or something like that. The whole thing just has me confused and annoyed. Someone please help? I have a Wireless-G Broadband Router (WRT54GS Model) if that helps any to this problem.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:38 pm
Hnnn you're talking about your Wii right?

I looked it up on the main Nintendo Wii site, and according to this that code means that you have security problems. If it's anything like mine, I have a feeling you might actually have to take down your security to get it to work, or have to hook it up to the actual router like I have to do now. Since we're lazy.

More information this will hopefully help you out biggrin

]http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/wfc/en_na/ds/results.jsp?error_code=52030&system=Wii&locale=en_US&action2.x=17&action2.y=20

Personally, maybe you should just hook it up to the actual router thing with an adapter. Bad luck if your router is no where near a tv but yeah, I found it to be alot easier then having to take down my security everytime.  

Omikuji

Invisible Mage

13,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Battle: Mage 100

capcartoonist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:06 am
*blinks*

*blinks some more*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:55 pm
*stares blankly* huh