Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply The Sims 2 Help
RESOLVED, LOL. :D

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sanus Ex Machina

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:15 pm
Some of my teens have stopped being able to go to school. :/
I was thinking that it may have something to do with Uni, maybe stopping school early so they have a few days to prepare? Has anyone else had this issue?

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:41 pm
Never but, I never let sim teens get that old. rolleyes

Could you post what cheats you use, if you have CC and how much of it? Then maybe I can help more...*feels helpless*

Of course, if that happened in my game, I would dance! I HATE that my teen sims go to school, why isn't there a highschool dropout option? blaugh  

shmarty

Sanus Ex Machina

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:34 am
XD
The cheats I use are kaching, motherlode, moveobjects, boolProp snapobjectstogrid, unlockCareerRewards, and boolProp ControlPets. I never had a problem with any of these before, so I doubt it's them.
And as for CC, I have MASSES of it. I don't suspect any of them really, except maybe the hacks I've downloaded. I have the InTeenimater, the one that lets sims sleep on community lots, family size override, sims kids put homework in their bedroom, and the movie pose overlay hack.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:13 am
*Passes out from hearing what you have done to your game*

Okay well, I would say the fault of this glitch is either InTeenimater or the homework in bedroom hack. Hacks are very dangerous for your game you know...I'm also thinking it could be a piece of CC all the teens who are not going to school are wearing.

Could you tell me about what happens? Like, when you tell the teens to get on the bus will they just, not go? Or is it something else...  

shmarty

Sanus Ex Machina

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:27 am
Heh, yeah. >>;;
And I thought it was the InTeen 'cause it's caused something like this before, only that was because I had an incompatible version. I've upgraded that and haven't had any problems since.
And I did think it was the bedroom hack too, but I have two teens in the same house and one stopped going to school while the other could still go. They were the same age, and both were wearing Maxis made clothes. :/
And what happens is that I just can't go. When the bus comes, I don't get a warning that it's time for the teen to go to school, when I click on the bus they're not able to go on it. Their grade doesn't go down or anything, they just stop going.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:38 pm
It's inteen. Did you not read the documentation that comes with it? (You really REALLY should when you download a hack that large!)

Inteen makes it so that your sims "graduate." Once they become a certain age, they no longer go to school. They can then have full time jobs. This is a feature, not a glitch, as inteen was intended to make teens be treated adults (not just make it so they could have sex and get preggers.)

As for hacks being unsafe-- hacks are only unsafe when you don't know what you are doing. xd A smart person makes folders for their hacks, is responsible enough to remove hacks when adding a new EP, and then to check sites to make sure they have all the up to date hacks. If you aren't able to figure out how to back up your game, how to make subfolders, or how to check to update your EPs, then yeah-- they can indeed ruin your game. So play it safe! Always back up!  

Banana-nana

Sanus Ex Machina

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:03 pm
OMFG, DOH. D:
I read it before, but I have a HORRENDOUS memory.
Thanks so much, omg. I feel so stupid now. XD

User Image

The Sims 2 Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces