Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Characters
Additional Characters

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
KelsGotDaB1iky rolled 20 6-sided dice: 6, 3, 5, 3, 6, 6, 3, 6, 5, 2, 3, 2, 6, 6, 5, 3, 3, 4, 2, 4 Total: 83 (20-120)

KelsGotDaB1iky

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:36 pm
Who else should be in Brawl or in the next Super Smash Brothers?

Tails, Knuckles, Shadow, and Silver in the Sonic catagory.

Waluigi, Toad, and Daisy from Mario  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:16 pm
First let me say that it is waywaywaywayWAY to early to say whether this is the last one or if there'll be another.

Honestly, Silver isn't anywhere near popular enough to even be considered. He's been in what? Heroes and the racing game? Shadow's already an assist trophy, but Tail and Kunckles would be pretty awsome.

Waluigi is an assist trophy, Toad is one of Peach's moves, and Daisy is a alternate color for Peach.

Now for my two cents...

I think that since they've already got Ness and Lucas (the protagonists from Mother 2&3), it'd be a good idea to throw in Ninten from the Mother that started it all.

Maybe also the guy you play as in colosseum, switching between Espeon and Umbreon.

On a side note, seeing the Meta Knights as an assist trophy would be pretty cool as well.  

Alluminn

KelsGotDaB1iky

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:04 pm
But Silver has Telekenisis that whats makes him cool.

Adding Knuckles will be awesome because of his mysterious special move if he is in the possible next SS. It would probably be some kind of punch like Ganandorf or Captain Falcon.

Tail's special would be some kind of whiplash with his tail.

When you think about it there could be somany characters in the next Super Smash Brothers game that this series could go on for about the next 10 years if they come out with new characters, features, events, story mode, and stages. Come on think about it.  
Characters

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games