Saya's Chevalier
  Red Shield
  Cinque Fleche
  Queen
  Schiff
View Results

Seeker of Feathers

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:28 pm
I would absolutely love to be Saya's Chevalier. Every time I saw Haji do something heroic or sweet I just always thought to myself...why couldnt that be me? I also wouldn't mind being able to transform and have above human strength. I guess the only major draw back is waiting around for 30 years, twiddling your thumbs and playing an instrument lol.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 1:11 pm
My whole life, I have sought someone to protect someone that I could give my all to without regret... To serve, to Love, to Protect. So I would love to be Saya's Chevalier. It just fits...  

Lord Asahi

Shino Mikami

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:17 pm
I would be a Chiropteran Queen--but not just any Queen. I would be Saya and Diva's cousin, with my much-beloved twin-sister by my side, for we would have been raised together by our birth-mother, and taught to love and respect one another.

I would use my chiropteran abilities alongside my twin-sister to end the war between our cousins without losing either of them.

Amshel must die.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:54 am
I'd be a QUEEN, you hear me?! Queen! Bow at my feet! Now!

lol.

But I also want to be Diva's chevalier... hehe.  

hilaire11

hilaire11

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:57 am
Shino Mikami
I would be a Chiropteran Queen--but not just any Queen. I would be Saya and Diva's cousin, with my much-beloved twin-sister by my side, for we would have been raised together by our birth-mother, and taught to love and respect one another.

I would use my chiropteran abilities alongside my twin-sister to end the war between our cousins without losing either of them.

Amshel must die.

You know, Amschel SHOULD shave. Hahaha.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:48 am
hilaire11
Shino Mikami

Amshel must die.

You know, Amschel SHOULD shave. Hahaha.

lol! rofl Yes! And then he should die. And stay dead. I hated it went that big goon came back and made us think Hagi had died. mad  

YamiCheza
Crew

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:50 am
i know i cried when haji fell i know hes not dead  
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2