Reply Breaking Dawn
Are we all agreed on these three? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MorbidChrysnelle

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:26 pm
I would love for all three to happen and I will be quite disappointed if Bella doesn't get turned into a vampire after all that's happened in the last three books.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:11 pm
I would love to see Bella as a vampire and married to Edward BUT............ I don't think it will happen. I think Bella will run off with Jake at the last min. What do you think?  

heartbroken_emogirlo8

XxlostXxinXxdarknessXx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:32 pm
if those 3 things don't happen that would suck.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:14 pm
if Edward and bella do have sex, we wont get any of the gory details, b/c Stephenie doenst even say the word 'sex' and tries 2 get around saying it.
she hints at it, b/ nvr really says it.  

Rapunzel207

6,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Meiko-san Akizuki

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:19 pm
Bella isn't much Bella without her clumsy human self. If she IS gonna turn, I think/hope it'd be in the end of the book. wedding and sex, BRING IT ON!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:47 am
I some how think that bella will be clumsy even as a vampire. idk if her being turned was going to be the end of the book i think it would have been the end of eclips. you can't really make a whole book out of wedding plans and the even it's self.  

heartbroken_emogirlo8

I AM ALICE!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:00 am
teenagefairy2356
YES!
ALL THREE OF THOSE THINGS MUST MUST MUST HAPPEN!!

AND...

I know its kinda stupid...but I want jacob to be happy.
my fairytale BD would have all of those three, plus jacob going somewhere while he's running at the end of E, and meeting the girl he's supposed to imprint on.

That way, everyone's happy.

I know. Lame right?
XD

I must agree with you on that. I want Edward and Bella be together, but it would be perfect if Jake did end up imprinting on someone who truly loved him. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:11 am
Yeah, these three things will happen. But what else could happen in this book?
A volturi attack? Denali asking for help? A fight because of the broken treaty?

Seriously, this book better have a good reason for why i've been taken patience onto a new level.  

xXserenitys-smileXx

Lindini

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:29 am
i don't think i'd care that much if the sex didn't happen, because think of it - stephenie meyer's not a romance novelist, and she's writing this for young adults, so it's not like we're going to get a play by play of it anyways... probably the before and after, if at all.

but yes - if there wasn't a wedding or vampire bella, the book would be getting chucked across the room (then picked back up with an "i'm sorry!" XD)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:16 pm
heartbroken_emogirlo8
I some how think that bella will be clumsy even as a vampire. idk if her being turned was going to be the end of the book i think it would have been the end of eclips. you can't really make a whole book out of wedding plans and the even it's self.

And also... In the first chapter of BD, the wedding is only a few days away, so SM isn't going to drag it out throughout the book. Besides the 3 events aforesaid, something else is going to happen to give the book a sustainable plot... something that the readers wouldn't have guessed at or known was coming.  

Fide et Amore

heartbroken_emogirlo8

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:12 pm
BELL AND JAKE ARE GETTING TOGETHER THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!!! It has to happen, it has to. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:52 pm
I really don't know anymore....my only wish is for Edward, Bella, and Jacob to be happy, whoever ends up with eachother.  

WineChan

WineChan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:53 pm
heartbroken_emogirlo8
BELL AND JAKE ARE GETTING TOGETHER THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!!! It has to happen, it has to. crying
Yeah, but if edward and bella got together, you could have Jacob.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:34 pm
It obvious that theres gonna be a wedding. Idk I just always thought it would happen since she already accepted the wedding ring and all.  

Evil_Dark_Kitty

Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces