Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Toasted E m o

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:33 am
6vampire6mistress6
EXACTLY!!

Now that Stephenie's mentioned vampire sex, I don't think there's any one of us who ISN'T curious as to how it happens. She's gotten herself into trouble this time... I mean, how pissed would you be if the end of the chapter said something about them taking their clothes off and he lays on top of her and hten the next chapter starts with 'I awoke the next morning...' If she does that I'll have to shave my head with a cheese grader because it'll bother me so badly.

I think Steph realizes though that she needs to put more detail into it. She'll have to answer these questions sooner or later!

I just wonder how he could possibly kill her. I think it has to do with his strength and loosing control. You know how he has to stop her from going to far? Well, sex is pretty much loosing that control you have because you're so consumed by the feel and passion. And when you think about it... he may have to do things harder since he doesn't have a pulse. I'd be afraid she might tear in half down south from his strength. Now wouldn't THAT be an interesting surgery for poor Carlisle!!!

But hey, if I had to pick a way to die that be it. Screwed to death by Edward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xd

In the end, we'll know in about 3 months here how it's done. Then all our naughty little questions will be answered.

Note To Self: Do Not Read Breaking Dawn In Class. May cause fits of uncontrollable giggling and involuntary happy squealing!!

rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:38 am
KiraLight
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Since this question has been asked sooo many times, Stephenie kind of answered it on as one of the Lexicon PCs. But it was a really boring and uninformative answer. This is what she said

Q. Can vampires have sex?

A. Yes. Don’t think I haven’t put a lot of thought into this one. I’m not going to get technical, but rest assured, it is entirely possible.

But what gets me, is how selfish Bella is. She wants to have sex with Edward before she becomes a vampire. If that happens Edward has to be SUPER careful that he doesn't tear her in half. He probably wouldn't even feel any pleasure while doing it. Sure the sex would be good for Bella, but seriously, how much will Edward enjoy it?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I Totally Agree;
I Thought That While Reading It 3nodding

Teh Toasted E m o

EverybodysFooled

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:28 pm
Me and my friends were talking about this too.
We came to the conclusion that it can't really be called sex if Edward can't get man happy.
But if Stephenie says they can do it...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:16 pm
they need to take a shower together.
that would be funny.

Dine with the Damned

Wilixer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:43 pm
As much as Edward says it, and even though he has the ability to, if they did have sex before Bella got changed, I really don't think he would hurt her. Something just tells me (probably the sappy hopeless romantic in me :/), that he just wouldn't be able to. In all three books, I don't think he's ever hurt Bella physically, inadvertantly of course, and he's always had the ability to.
All I know is, they better do it in Breaking Dawn scream
^-^  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas