Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`Renny

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:26 pm
Time for the talk between Tobi aka Madara Uchiha and Sasuke. It looks like Itachi wanted to protect Sasuke all along but why is still my question. He saved his brother during the Uchiha Slaughter. Sasuke now has all Itachi's eye abilites from Itachi's final move against Sasuke before he died. So what was Itachi's true motives.

We won't find out for what looks like 2 weeks since there will not be one coming out next week.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:17 am
`Renny
Time for the talk between Tobi aka Madara Uchiha and Sasuke. It looks like Itachi wanted to protect Sasuke all along but why is still my question. He saved his brother during the Uchiha Slaughter. Sasuke now has all Itachi's eye abilites from Itachi's final move against Sasuke before he died. So what was Itachi's true motives.

We won't find out for what looks like 2 weeks since there will not be one coming out next week.

I'm mad that we won't be able find out about Itachi until another 2 weeks.
I want to why he gave sasuke his abilities.  

Ladyshion

randwe21

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:18 pm
I just wanna figure out what is going on! first i lose the chance to finally see if tobi/madara is REALLY obito. THEN sasuke has mangekyo sharingan at his beck and call. AND THEN we find out that itachi betrayed his village and killed his entire clan with the exception of sasuke in order to protect sasuke?!?!?!?!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:41 pm
randwe21
I just wanna figure out what is going on! first i lose the chance to finally see if tobi/madara is REALLY obito. THEN sasuke has mangekyo sharingan at his beck and call. AND THEN we find out that itachi betrayed his village and killed his entire clan with the exception of sasuke in order to protect sasuke?!?!?!?!

haha I was thinking the same thing.  

`Renny

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:27 am

Now that Sasuke has Mangekyou Sharingan, he better go rip out Itachi's eyes! O_O

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:08 pm
Ribbin

Now that Sasuke has Mangekyou Sharingan, he better go rip out Itachi's eyes! O_O

Question is, where did the body go? remember? Tobi told Zetsu to take care of it. . . i think Sasuke will be lucky to find bones  

randwe21

randwe21

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:14 pm
Dude, compare some of the face on Chapter 239 page 2 to some of the face on page 3 in chapter 397. i feel satisfied.  
Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games