[PRP] A Morning Dip [Mawi Mai + Nsundu] - FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:42 am
Mawi Mai started thinking for a moment. "Not really, I don't think I was paying attetion much." She nodded as she looked up at the older female. "Wheres the water?" It seemed like they were talking forever she knew they only have been walking for a bit but she lost track of time. She wasn't that sure.

She looked down at her paws, she was so used to a drum there she almost humped but then she rembered that she left it.

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 5:38 pm
Aaaw, nothing else interesting? Darn. She hoped Kitambi would come back from her drum quest with some interesting stories. Her daughter would no doubt go a little farther than any of the other pride-born members, probably because she wished to see the outside world. Kimanda the cheetah had told her much about it, but she was probably curious about how things worked out there in the real world.

Nsundu was pulled from her train of thought by a voice, and it took her a moment to realize that Mawi had asked her a question. Oops. She supposed she should have been paying better attention. "Sorry, just got lost in thought for a minute there. What did you say?" Hopefully it hadn't been too important. It would make her look bad for ignoring sure an interesting young pride member.

Chibi Sheepcat

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:02 am
Mawi Mai swiped away a rock that was at her feet as she walked then looked up at the older lioness with a small smiled. "I asked wheres the water, it seems like we have been walking for a while." She nodded and flicked her tail behind her. She weaved herself to the other side of the female and grinned puffing out her chest slightly, she was started to get a little bored, but that was not somthing new for Mawi.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:47 pm
"Ooooh, the water. It's always over there." Nsundu nodded her head in the direction of the lake. "It never moves. You can walk aaaall the way down to the mountain and aaaall the way up to the dens where we live and it'll still be on that side. That's how you know what side it what." The lioness gave a sage nod. She hadn't exactly picked these lands for herself, but she liked them nonetheless. Her ancestors had probably decided to stay here simply because they were protected on three sides, and thus less likely to get attacked by roving bands. For Nsundu, she simply enjoyed the beauty that the lake had to offer. That, and the shells.

Giving her fur a shake, the lioness reached up to scratch an itch on the side of her face. "I'd probably better go back and look for Kitambi. She said she wanted to start her drum quest soon, and I doubt she'll want to do it when it's dark. But it was nice talking with you, Mawi. I hope I get to talk to you again sometime."

Chibi Sheepcat

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:30 am
Mawi giggled a bit. She knew where the water was, she wasn't paying attetion though, didn't rember where she was going at first. She looked around at the lands with a big smile on her face. "Thank you Nsundu, for the walk, it was nice talking to you." She nodded and gave a really quick bow and looked over were her drum was. "I hope to get to talk to you soon, when I'm older." She grinned and started to trot off to the den, she was going to hang out with her sister, tell her that she also met Nsundu.  
[IC] Nchi'mahadhi Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff