Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
one on one rp, doesn't matter boy or girl (not looking ^^)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:51 pm
Hello there, my name is Kasper and I'm from Denmark which is why you may think my English sucks. Anyway, I want a romance rp, with action and fantasy, it doesn't matter if it is yuri, yaoi or straight, but I am requesting that you can write at least 5 sentences and I also want one with a special unique plot or idea, doesn't need to be a plot, something that either only have been tried a few times, or something that you have thought of doing but never actually done it. I hope some of you have some great ideas^^ pm me or reply on here and then we can talk more about it^^  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:55 pm
Hi Kasper!!! can I RP with you?  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:56 pm
yeah sure^^ if you have a special idea ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:07 pm
((hmmmm...))

Leah walked through the streets, it wouldn't be long. She was being hunted. But she wouldn't give up....for heavens sake, she couldn't.

(good beginning?)  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:08 pm
((ehhh as I said in my recommendation..5 sentences....and well I don't know...it sounds like vampire rp...I have had enough of vampires and demons, sorry..))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:16 pm
(( I have too, I ment it to be assassins. but its okey, thanks anyway^ ^))  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:17 pm
((oh okay, its just that I have found that if I only get like two sentences I ain't answering back because I have to think about what to write, and then I do something else and then I forget about it....><))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:58 pm
((oh...okey!))

Leah made her way into a church, she burst through the door, "sanctuary! I plead sanctuary! help me!"

A preast appeared, "yes my child?"

"Please, help! I am being chased by an assassin."

"Do not worry, child, all will be we-" a sword ran through his stomach. and he fell to the ground. leah screamed woke up.

she panted heavily, "wh.....whats going on??!!" She looked out her window. "Am I truely safe?"  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:04 pm
(thats better^^)
Leahs half brother came running into the room and looked at her "Leah!? are you okay?! what happened?!" he said as he brought her a glass of water fast and a cold cloth and put it on her forehead "did you have a nightmare? your scream was very very loud that it woke me up within a second and then I ran in here" Kasper was always being so worried for his friends and family, and he would do anything to help them get better no matter what was wrong.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:08 pm
"Y...yes, I'm fine." She gaspped for breath. "K.....Kasper?....was I ever in a ....church?" She knew it probibly weasn't true, she had no religion, and didn't realy care about it anyway. "I mean......wanting help? or something.." She shook her head, she knew she probibly looked dumb.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Remy Eastmore

Adorable Star

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 5:11 am
(I wanna join too^^ )

Rain was a hired professional. No one could stand in her way. She jumped off the plane and landed on on base board on her knee. She looked at her GPS and saw her next location. The Latisi hills to find a girl named Leah. This girl had been named in many churches across the nation and Rain had to protect her. She stood in black short short and a black tee shirt, grabbed her bags and walked across a shallow stream on her way to Leah.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games