Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

>.>
  <.<
View Results

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
If you guys have checked the updated confirmed cast list, you may have noticed that there's some guy named Waylon Forge. I'm fairly sure he's not in the book so he's just some random character the movie guys added in. Does anybody know what kind of role he'll be playing? confused
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:07 am
no maybe he is on of the elders?  

Soleil -eclipse-

7,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:31 am
I have no idea, I was wondering too!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:58 pm
I was thinking about that a same thing! I didn't want to ask because I was afraid I had missed something and people where going to call me dumb. lol.  

Aqua Anjel

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:21 pm
Yeah..I have a pretty good memory..but I haven't read the book in a while. I'm like 95% sure there's no one in the book by that name and since all you other people don't know who he is, then it's not just me..I really wanna know what kind of character they added into the movie...

Waylon I don't think is a Native name..it's English as far as I'm concerned. So I'm not so sure about him being part of the Quilette..

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:41 pm
My friend Jessica said it might be one of the people who stalks Bella in Port Angeles. I'm really not sure though confused  

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aqua Anjel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:13 pm
I hope the don't make it a cheesy character that suspects the Cullens of being vampires and hunts them down.....that would be gay!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:16 pm
KiraLight
If you guys have checked the updated confirmed cast list, you may have noticed that there's some guy named Waylon Forge. I'm fairly sure he's not in the book so he's just some random character the movie guys added in. Does anybody know what kind of role he'll be playing? confused

Fairly sure? I've read the books each a dozen times since I got into them four months ago to the day. I'm possitive that there's no one anywhere in the books named "Waylon Forge". If so, then I must not have read the books as carfully as I thought and really need to re-read them again. Maybe a few times.

I was actually going to make a thread when I saw this one. There's also another person, a "Mr. Molina" that I've never heard of before either, though I'm fairly certain that he's going to be a teacher or something.  

x~ Reyna ~x

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:50 pm
Well I'm "fairly sure" because I've only read Twilight twice and the last time was several months ago.

Mr. Molina is the biology teacher. They changed his character's name so that it would match the actor.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:22 am
He plays someone that Charlie Knows from work..... That is what my friend said and she seemed she knew what she was talking about.  

circus_freakshow

Fifii

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:35 pm
i think he's gonna be a teacher  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:17 pm
If he is a teacher his name wouldn't have been Mr. Forge, I think..that's how it is for the other teacher.

KiraLight
Crew

Calamity Rose

6,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:47 am

Mr. Molina is the biology teacher.

Waylon Forge is "a fun loving guy who once dressed up as Santa Claus to entertain the children of Forks. He is good friends with Charlie, the Police Chief and the first victim of the same vampires who are chasing Bella."

Don't remember what source that's from, but it was something official, I know that much.

The Twilight Movie

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games