Submit

Floyd

Quotable Prophet

14,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:26 am
From the home of the worst of the Soviet Warsaw Pact gun factories comes the new line of centerfire and shotguns based on their AK rifle design.

I got an e-mail from a relative in California asking if I would endorse the purchase of a 7.62x39 caliber Romanian PAR-1 pump rifle. After seeing a similar .410 shotgun based on the same design in person, I made my fingers fly.

The shotgun based on this design was garbage. Almost anything else for the same price will be far better built and more reliable.

After a quick Google on the gun, I came up with some links for those interested in seeing how bad things are in California.

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=94480
http://video.aol.com/video-detail/pump-action-ak-47-par-1/2778048003
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/index.php  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:11 am
How... retarded.
Sorry for the lack of a better word I just couldn't find any other.  

OberFeldwebel

Crash Maniac

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:02 pm
IMO....

Any gun is better than no gun...

however, If your going to spend your money on something that could eventually/possibly save your life, or the life of another.

Buy something worth it. for $300 bucks, you can find a used 12 gauge, or even at Big 5 they sell mossberg's every week on discount.

If your just looking for something that goes bang, by all means... dont let my words sway you. I speak from a tactical mindset, and from practical experience.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:53 am
Crash Maniac
IMO....

however, If your going to spend your money on something that could eventually/possibly save your life, or the life of another.

Buy something worth it. for $300 bucks, you can find a used 12 gauge, or even at Big 5 they sell mossberg's every week on discount.

If your just looking for something that goes bang, by all means... dont let my words sway you. I speak from a tactical mindset, and from practical experience.

That and no rifle should be pump action. stare Especially with the given design.  

OberFeldwebel

Inquisitor Brock

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:29 am
OberFeldwebel
Crash Maniac
IMO....

That and no rifle should be pump action. stare Especially with the given design.

That would be your personal opinion.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:19 pm
ive seen them at gun shows here in GA.

i dont know why, it looks homosexual  

tokarov

Krilliad

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:35 pm
Crash Maniac
IMO....

Yah , my dad and I bought a mossberg, (too lazy to go find the number) it was pretty cheap.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:46 am
Battlefield Reaper
Crash Maniac
IMO....

Yah , my dad and I bought a mossberg, (too lazy to go find the number) it was pretty cheap.
Iv seen them go for about 150 ish  

EmpressMotoko

Ford Farmer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:31 pm
tokarov
ive seen them at gun shows here in GA.

i dont know why, it looks homosexual

Those blasphemous creations are not good enough to be considered Gay.
Those Philistines deserve beatings.

Is that required by law?

What the ********?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:10 pm
Question: I keep on seeing people worried about it being an AW... If the Brady Bill / "Assault Weapons" Ban expired a few years back why are people still worried? Also, what was the bill about "X" number of imported parts put on a firearm, what did it entail, and is this law still active?  

Freak_090
Captain

Inquisitor Brock

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:19 pm
Freak_090
Question: I keep on seeing people worried about it being an AW... If the Brady Bill / "Assault Weapons" Ban expired a few years back why are people still worried? Also, what was the bill about "X" number of imported parts put on a firearm, what did it entail, and is this law still active?

At least 10 parts of your gun have to have been manufactured in the united states otherwise it's considered an imported weapon and therefore illegal.
Yes, it's still in effect.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:54 pm
Man even with my having a dislike of AK's that just pisses me off. They ruined it.  

Shadow Deadeye

Buying and Advice

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff