Submit

Do you agree?
  Yes
  Somewhat
  No
View Results

BumbleDino

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:07 pm
OKay> why do we all blame this on pete? The other band membera are fairly shy, and I dont think Pete gets to choose to be in the tabloids. No one does. the pick the pretty boy, because well i can't say no offence, but they are all pretty. But Pete is out going in doing stupid s**t. Isn't it there manegares who choose where they go and who does the things. I know how they feel cause an other one of my favourite band, when eer they do and interview they say the entire band but only 2 out of the four pop up. But don't get mad at them for being them, okay well i mine aswell use the entire song anyway, you cant hate it, but just. Don't. Blame. Him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:51 am
I dont really now where i happen to stand fr this one. I do agree that ppl forget about the other members and how AWSOMELY AWSOME they are.

idk if any of you have read The story of Fall Out Boy by Omnibus Press, but in the biagraphy it asks if Patrick ever really gets jelous of Pete getting all of the attention. And Patrick says that e really doesnt mind cause he says hes really shy and he would rather Pete take charge instead of him.

So i think as long as Patrick doesnt mind (aswell as Andy and Joe) then why should we care? Its there problem, not ours. Also, how are we sopose to take charge of a problem that isnt even ours?

FOBismymusic333

Divine Nymph

Kawaiidecoragirl

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:56 am
FOBismymusic333
I dont really now where i happen to stand fr this one. I do agree that ppl forget about the other members and how AWSOMELY AWSOME they are.

idk if any of you have read The story of Fall Out Boy by Omnibus Press, but in the biagraphy it asks if Patrick ever really gets jelous of Pete getting all of the attention. And Patrick says that e really doesnt mind cause he says hes really shy and he would rather Pete take charge instead of him.

So i think as long as Patrick doesnt mind (aswell as Andy and Joe) then why should we care? Its there problem, not ours. Also, how are we sopose to take charge of a problem that isnt even ours?

i also heard that patricks ok with pete getting all the attention but still i wanna hear from all of them not just pete..even though i do love pete but i love patrick more & i wish patrick would be the speaker 4 the band since he is the lead singer but hes just a shy guy xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:19 pm
Mrs Joe Trohman
Crayon Kaboom
Mrs Joe Trohman
I agree. Its pretty maddening when they say that Fall Out Boy will be performing/showing up and they only bring out Patrick and/or Pete.

Where's my favorite member? Has everyone forgotten about Joe?

And the best drummer in the world, where's Andy?

AH! A Joe fan!! Hes my favorite too biggrin Joe gets no attention, same with Andy. I don't blame Pete for getting tons of attention though. Not his fault, Patrick said he didn't mind but I think he kinda does : Why is Pete so popular anyway? I love the kid, but he should be equal with the rest of the band ya know?

Hallelujah, there's another Joe fan! ^.^

ooooo another Joe Fan there Should be more in the world  

Sexually Active Robot

6,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200

emochic2395

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:54 am
I AGREE I AM SO MAD. I WAS WATCHING FNMTV AND HE IS LIKE THE HOG OF ATTENTION  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:14 pm
BumbleDino
OKay> why do we all blame this on pete? The other band membera are fairly shy, and I dont think Pete gets to choose to be in the tabloids. No one does. the pick the pretty boy, because well i can't say no offence, but they are all pretty. But Pete is out going in doing stupid s**t. Isn't it there manegares who choose where they go and who does the things. I know how they feel cause an other one of my favourite band, when eer they do and interview they say the entire band but only 2 out of the four pop up. But don't get mad at them for being them, okay well i mine aswell use the entire song anyway, you cant hate it, but just. Don't. Blame. Him.

I understand what you're saying but I'm not necessarily blaming Pete. I believe that Pete, being a very attractive, pop-out personality, kind of guy got the attention in the first place, and I think we've all egged him on and then suddenly got angry when the other members weren't recognized. And it is true that Patrick, Andy, and Joe are more coy than Pete is, but that doesn't excuse that they would like some attention every now and then, and it doesn't excuse people thinking of them as "the other ones in that one band."

Mrs Joe Trohman

Mrs Joe Trohman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:18 pm
YukariHatsumomo
FOBismymusic333

i also heard that patricks ok with pete getting all the attention but still i wanna hear from all of them not just pete..even though i do love pete but i love patrick more & i wish patrick would be the speaker 4 the band since he is the lead singer but hes just a shy guy xd

I actually wish that Joe and Patrick were the spokes people. Pete isn't a very good speaker in my opinion.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:01 am
i dissagree, i think he speaks well  

FOBismymusic333

Divine Nymph

Emme Meow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:34 am
Peterpanda and Patrick are adorable, but everyone forgets about Andy and Joe! sad  
Fall Out Boy/The Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff