Submit

AE Kurisu
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:20 pm
The area outside of the mansion is a mysterious one, fulled with all sorts of mystifying animals and plants. There are mountains as well as rivers and waterfalls off to the north of the mansion, the forest and caves behind the mansion, and nothing but grass to the ease and west of the mansion. The farther from the mansion you explore, the more you gain in terms of treasure, mystical weapons, more power, etc.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:55 pm
RESERVED for my pictures of the gardens! (I will draw pictures! ^w^)  

Dragon Of The Rose

Accursed Shapeshifter

17,615 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hero 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:19 pm
*wanders outside, still touring the mansion to get a feel for it*

*pets nearby bunny hopping by*

AH CRAP! I FORGOT I'M ALLERGIC TO BUNNY'S! gonk

*runs inside to wash hands*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:29 pm
*gasp* *climbs huge oak* I think ill fall asleep in here...I have a view of the whole mansion...  

DraconicNinja

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:20 am
phew... ok, the hives weren't as bad as i thought they'd be X_X

*sits on a lawn chair in the shade*

*gets sleepy*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:03 pm
*watches a bunny hop near sleeping tree* this cant be good..

*think mode*
should i..

a) stop the bunny

b) wake up tree

or

c) get the video camera....

a.

*stop bunny*  

K T Kibika

Dangerous Capitalist

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:41 pm
*sniffles a little in her sleep, but is still sleeping none-the-less*  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 6:26 am
*strolls outside and walks silently through the gardens*

Dragon Of The Rose

Accursed Shapeshifter

17,615 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hero 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shane Forestdweller

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:14 pm
Hmm..*looks at man eating plants in garden area*....hmm....*chants softly and walks towards plants*....*touches nearest plant carefully*.....*short burst of green light* There....now they shouldn't be a problem. Except for the rabbits....they're still gonna get eaten. sweatdrop ..Good plant *pets plant* I really like this garden...and these trees are stellar. I think I'm gonna just stay out here. Forget the rest of the mansion.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:56 pm
A girl in a white dress strolls through the gardens. Lightly touching a tree she stands there and leans against it. "Lovely gardens they have..." she whispers to herself.  

SylviaTheRanger

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200

Catti Saionji

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:35 am
A demon girl, cloaked heavily, came from the early morning mists through the trees. She stopped at a clearing, lowered her hood, and looked around. Mute wasn't a very active person unless she had to be. Mute's real name was Itami. But, since of her disablity, she called herself Mute. She looked around cautiously, barely anyone around. She climbed a tree quite skillfully. And, in sitting upon a branch near the top of the huge willowed elm tree, began to play her dark flute. Small animals and creatures alike came to hear her music and dance happily to the soft tune that filled the whole gardens. Mute liked it there so far, quiet and peaceful. Though she wondered, would anyone be able to notice a small mute child of ice? Her past had been a horrid one, filled with darkness and unhappy endings. Though Mute took interest in her flute and in sword combat. That was one thing she could be considered normal for. Slowly, the mute girl's song ended and the animals left.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:11 pm
A rather small creature skittered around at the ornate gate. Snuffling came from the bushes before it darted to the middle, stuck it's nose through the screamed and pulled back, darting to the other bush, and began snuffling again. This odd behavior was being made by a most unusual creature; it was cat-sized, and it's body was covered with shiny black scales. A fuzzy gray covered the front part of it's muzzle; probably scorch marks. It had wings; around a four-foot wing span at the moment, and two ears that streatched to the tip of it's tail. (Wich was a good two feet; by the way). A white stub was mounted at the base of each ear, and it had magnificent light emerald eyes. Back to the wings; the membrane(or, the inner webby part, I'd think), was a smoky gray. Small white stumps of claws were on all four of it's paws, they look blunt, but are fairly sharp.

A Dragon, in the garden. Who would've thought? well, the snuffling went on for a long period of time before the dragon's gaze wafted over to the sleeping tree, and the rabbit hopping towereds it. Her plum purple forked tongue shot out, and she launched out of her hiding place with her wings outstreatched, front paws extended, but even so she ended up bowling into the rabbit. They stopped right at the foot of a man-eating venus flytrap. It moved towerds them, and opened it's jaws and produced a very vicious-and hungry sounding-hiss. The dragon grabbed the rabbit's scruff and ran as fast as she could while dragging a wriggling rabbit that was almost as big and heavier then her. She wasn't very good at hunting; explaining her skinny appearance.

ShadowLarkling

The Silent Destroyer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:58 pm
*wakes up under plants* what happend o that right i walked into a tree *sighs*  
Mansion RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games