And you wake up and.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AdrianaKitten

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:06 am
Dark PacMan
i had my light turned off before bed and ya my light switch is broken and i pretty much screwed the bulb almost complete out, and my light was on, there is no way someone could of gotten into my room, i have three locks and a home style lock on my door, (major security), not ever a single window in my room and someone turned on my light, and i heard some pretty funky noises and the funny thing is, i was home alone

Ghosts!! eek  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:56 am
AdrianaKitten
Dark PacMan
i had my light turned off before bed and ya my light switch is broken and i pretty much screwed the bulb almost complete out, and my light was on, there is no way someone could of gotten into my room, i have three locks and a home style lock on my door, (major security), not ever a single window in my room and someone turned on my light, and i heard some pretty funky noises and the funny thing is, i was home alone

Ghosts!! eek

That's a little freaky, but it happens. I still can't get the point, why do they have fun turning the lights on and off.  

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:07 am
AdrianaKitten
Veruniel
I drank a lot of vervain tea one night and woke up flopped on my pianist's floor.

been there.. 3nodding

I think a LOT of people have been on my pianist's floor... lol  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:26 am
Vampyr Heartagram
AdrianaKitten
Dark PacMan

Ghosts!! eek

That's a little freaky, but it happens. I still can't get the point, why do they have fun turning the lights on and off.

To make you ask these questions!!... gonk
Schpooki. ninja

AdrianaKitten

AdrianaKitten

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:27 am
Veruniel
AdrianaKitten
Veruniel
I drank a lot of vervain tea one night and woke up flopped on my pianist's floor.

been there.. 3nodding

I think a LOT of people have been on my pianist's floor... lol

I meant the tea but feel free to go on about this floor.... idea  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:30 pm
doom1000
Lord Charlemain Richards
First thing you've got to understand is that to this day I maintain I was not drinking that night.
(how I met Carrie.)

OMGROFLMAO

i dont know if i should believe that one or not, since i dont get how you can remember a sentance that long. But true or not, it was hilarious (was that even spelled right?).

For myself ive never really done THAT wierd stuff. Just the classic's like thinking you ben sleeoing for only two seconds, wakes up and finds out that i have slept for two hours...and then sometimes waking up upside down, with my head in the footend.

Well, it's not word for word what she said, obviously. I thought that would be assumed.
And that's not the weirdest thing that's happened on campus, I just woke up and forgot how I got where I was. The fact the where I was happened to be someone's bed as opposed to the middle of the quad or on a park bench with less clothing than you started with just shows I have enough sense to know that man created places to sleep, and they should be used as such.
Even if you wake up in one that's not yours.
I'm sure going to sleep in her bed made total sense at the time.

However, the good news is this is making my friends forget about some of the other wonderfully stupid things I've done.  

Lord Charlemain Richards

Thirteenth Lover

12,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:12 pm
AdrianaKitten
I meant the tea but feel free to go on about this floor.... idea

I knew you did, but I felt like being a smartass.

Let's just say he's cute and women know it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:47 am
I really enjoy my inner dialogue when I'm in that half sleeping half awake state. I remember I heard my cat meowing outside my bedroom door, and my first thought was, 'my cat is dying.' Then, 'but I'm soooo tired." And I went back to sleep. So when I woke up again I was in a state of shock since I dreamt of something horrible happening to my cat.

I just think of really random retarded things when I wake up. Seriously, I'd unplug someone's computer thinking it was catching fire.  

MEOWITSTERRA

Labradorescence

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:05 am
Well once I fell asleep in my grandmother's car and woke up in my bed. I went downstairs assuming it was morning but my family was at the table eating spinach. I was like "why are you eating spinach for breakfast" lol it was 6 pm and they were having dinner.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:43 pm
AdrianaKitten
Vampyr Heartagram
AdrianaKitten
Dark PacMan

Ghosts!! eek

To make you ask these questions!!... gonk
Schpooki. ninja

ya its wierd, i dont even understand how it happen, and no my house aint haunted, for all i know, it was built like, 50 to 100 years ago, and only 3 families had lived in it, and no deaths had been reported at the house  

Undead Goth Inc

RonanTokeine

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:12 pm
If You Want to hear something creepy....... Every morning (if I Had taken off my shirt that night) I will wake up and there would be 3 claw marks down the middle of my chest and crazy part about it is that I know its not me cuz I don't have nails to scratch with.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff