Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
The Five Year Rule???!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ja_16

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:53 pm
Well usually girls are more mature than guys are!
thats why having an age gap would be a good idea...but sometimes it doesnt really make a difference! smile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:04 am
ja_16
thats why having an age gap would be a good idea...but sometimes it doesnt really make a difference! smile

it does!!

every body thinks he/she is more mature!!

as i would like to start a fight over what? nothing? just to prove i am better?

well i thought to start a LONG disscusion over it that who is more mature and when we reach the result we will foget what we talked and start the fight again!!

the fight between man and women was started when God created Women!

and both met and faught and then Man prayed to god to take her back because she fights with me all the time!!

and next day male came back and said sorry to god and said i can't live without her can you give her back!

so i would not like to talk over it!!

but in my society it is said that both should be of same age!!

because; (i duno! i am jus giving my idea) if a 20 year old lady is married to 25 year old male then surely they will argument over each other that "i am elder(mature) so i know more"  

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:08 am
tassan
ja_16

it does!!

because; (i duno! i am jus giving my idea) if a 20 year old lady is married to 25 year old male then surely they will argument over each other that "i am elder(mature) so i know more"
ÉN verekszik részére Isten , országom és családom

*snort*giggle*
from what i've experienced, society recommends that it's better to be within the same age range (at the most, 5 years) because you usually have more in common, and it's easier to get along. But then again you have people who break that notion and are quite fine, and others who decided that they would marry someone a lot older than them and suffered all sorts of relationship problems.
I wouldn't date someone more than 5 years older than me because that's practically a generation gap for me; i find more differences than common bonds.

But saying that people argue over who's more intelligent and wise in a relationship when there's some obvious age difference is....silly. yes, that happens in some relationships, but NOT ALL relationships have this issue when it comes to age differences.

...kit ugye verekszik részére?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:03 am
Ratri_Cat
tassan
ja_16

it does!!

But saying that people argue over who's more intelligent and wise in a relationship when there's some obvious age difference is....silly. yes, that happens in some relationships, but NOT ALL relationships have this issue when it comes to age differences.

well Allah says something After seeing EVERY ONE not only some!! if he puts SOME into the category he mentions who SOME are!!

so here its probably more of what odd to me YOU saying it!!

if it happens in some relations that means it is A PROBLEM!!
(you can not neglect it because it happens in less amount of relations)

and SOME also are included in ALL!!

i guess you do be getting my point!!

if not ask again!!  

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Dead Terrorist Achmed

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:09 am
tassan
Ratri_Cat

well Allah says something After seeing EVERY ONE not only some!! if he puts SOME into the category he mentions who SOME are!!

You have some nice fallacies there, tassan.
first you said Allah. Regardless of the fact that we worship the same deity, Allah will always be synonymous with MUSLIM thought. Don't compare apples and oranges. You have to argue Christian thought. We have a tendancy to generalize, which I think comes from Arab culture xd . It's a very different notion than individualistic Christians.

tassan

if not ask again!!

Another logical fallacy right here. SOME=/=ALL. When we are talking about SOME people, we are talking about abnormalities, which exist in relationships. Ratri is saying that SOME relationships have an issue with the age differences. Therefore, NOT ALL relationships have problems due to age differences, particularly in bickering about who is wiser.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:06 am
The Dead Terrorist Achmed
tassan
Ratri_Cat

You have some nice fallacies there, tassan.
first you said Allah. Regardless of the fact that we worship the same deity, Allah will always be synonymous with MUSLIM thought. Don't compare apples and oranges. You have to argue Christian thought. We have a tendancy to generalize, which I think comes from Arab culture xd . It's a very different notion than individualistic Christians.

tassan

if not ask again!!

Another logical fallacy right here. SOME=/=ALL. When we are talking about SOME people, we are talking about abnormalities, which exist in relationships. Ratri is saying that SOME relationships have an issue with the age differences. Therefore, NOT ALL relationships have problems due to age differences, particularly in bickering about who is wiser.

uh mrgreen !!

you did not understand me!!

what i mean to say is SUPPOSE there is a class!!

in which are bad students and good students

and number of bad students is less then number of good students!

but teacher is not said to only teach the good ones he is said to teach all of the students!!

and so ALLAH does!!

ALLAH is a teacher and WE are students!!

and some with age difference would have bad relationship and some not!!

but ALLAH has to collectively care us!!

not just the ones who have good relationship!!

and other thing to make it more sensible to ratri!

"just because of few Muslims that make bad impression of their Islam worldwide, YOU GOTA DO SOMETHING"

this is what i remeber you had said me or who i dun!!

but you said somthing like that!!

am i right?

so here its for(Allah sees!) bad Muslims, non-Muslims and Good Muslims!!

and says HIS words.
(that make sense for every one)

did you get what i mean?  

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:51 am
tassan

uh mrgreen !!

but teacher is not said to only teach the good ones he is said to teach all of the students!!

Thank you achmed for helping me to try and explain myself [wow that sounded really weird.

Actually, tassan, when I first started reading your post I stopped reading right there. You know why?
People are complex creatures. You can't just separate them into just good people and bad people. We have some similar notion in our apocalyptic literature that the "goats" and "sheep" will be separated. While it's nice to be able to think that everyone fell neatly into those two categories, many of us tend to be in the middle of the spectrum, where we're neither outrageously "good" or terribly "bad" I use those words in quotes because what is "good" and what is "bad" is HIGHLY SUBJECTIVE. Which means that my definition of what is good and bad is different from your definition of good and bad based both on religion and personal preference.

tassan

"just because of few Muslims that make bad impression of their Islam worldwide, YOU GOTA DO SOMETHING"

am i right?
and says HIS words.
did you get what i mean?

Then i had a change of heart and decided to go back and read the whole thing, which I'm glad I did. Now you're making sense.
3nodding I was making fun of Achmed, the lazy b*****d, decided to have me read and im what you said to me. He's glad that you explained it. And touched that you quoted him.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:40 am
Ratri_Cat
tassan

uh mrgreen !!

Thank you achmed for helping me to try and explain myself [wow that sounded really weird.
Actually, tassan, when I first started reading your post I stopped reading right there. You know why?
People are complex creatures. You can't just separate them into just good people and bad people. We have some similar notion in our apocalyptic literature that the "goats" and "sheep" will be separated. While it's nice to be able to think that everyone fell neatly into those two categories, many of us tend to be in the middle of the spectrum, where we're neither outrageously "good" or terribly "bad" I use those words in quotes because what is "good" and what is "bad" is HIGHLY SUBJECTIVE. Which means that my definition of what is good and bad is different from your definition of good and bad based both on religion and personal preference.

though this makes sense !!!

but i am one of them as well!! who dun think they should be put in any one of the categories!! i belong to the "spectrum" lost in the middle of BAD and GOOD!!

the complexion is divided in to both the categories!!

and those who think fall in middle of them;
in my terms they are making the biggest mistake of their lives (here i may be wrong) but i think i am wrong saying that i fall in the middle of good and bad!! giving no CLEAR picture of who i am!!

right! so it makes more of what confused over in which category you belong to!

Ratri_Cat

tassan

am i right?
and says HIS words.
did you get what i mean?

Then i had a change of heart and decided to go back and read the whole thing, which I'm glad I did. Now you're making sense.
3nodding I was making fun of Achmed, the lazy b*****d, decided to have me read and i m what you said to me. He's glad that you explained it. And touched that you quoted him.

uh!! thanks that i mad sense to you!!

and for achmed!! thanks to you too!!

and sorry ratri !! for he making you read it sweatdrop  

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zaakii

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:31 am
Løl now you saying its becuz who's right and who's not?

I think females are more silly and weird and all that... But a female is acturally 5 years more mature then a male! Got it?

And did i tell, my dad is 8 years older than my mom razz

And it ain't always the elder who is right, soo when a male and female discuz it ain't the female who's always right just becuz she's more mature!

And acturally it's a bit the male who is boss in a married couple! Soo there is no reason to fight. If the male says something, then the female must understand, neway what age!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:44 am
Zaaki

I think females are more silly and weird and all that... But a female is acturally 5 years more mature then a male! Got it?

And it ain't always the elder who is right, soo when a male and female discuz it ain't the female who's always right just becuz she's more mature!

And acturally it's a bit the male who is boss in a married couple! Soo there is no reason to fight. If the male says something, then the female must understand, neway what age!

no!

Male is not always the "boss" in a married couple! neither is female! it is mind which is the boss!!

both own the same responsibility (to take care there family).

if you ask your mom if who is the boss!! i hardly would think of you getting YOUR father! in answer!!

because there is no boss! there never was!  

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zaakii

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:10 am
tassan
Zaaki

no!

Male is not always the "boss" in a married couple! neither is female! it is mind which is the boss!!

if you ask your mom if who is the boss!! i hardly would think of you getting YOUR father! in answer!!

But i don't know the right word for it... Leader?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:02 am
Zaaki
tassan
Zaaki

no!

stressed !!

you dun need alternate words to make bad thing look good!! you can never do that!! no body can!!

either it is leader or what!!

yea i believe in terms Male is said to be the superior at places but at different places female is superior!!

fighting over who is better male of female is a never ending discussion!!  

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zaakii

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:35 am
tassan
Zaaki
tassan
Zaaki

no!

stressed !!

you dun need alternate words to make bad thing look good!! you can never do that!! no body can!!

either it is leader or what!!

yea i believe in terms Male is said to be the superior at places but at different places female is superior!!

fighting over who is better male of female is a never ending discussion!!

Fighting over who is better? lol

I diden't say who's best confused  
☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas