Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxxSweet_Princess14xxx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:53 am
Hi...
I am Helga Marie...
I am 17 years old and I live in the Philippines...
I'm glad to meet you all...
smile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:04 pm
Welcome to the guild, Helga Marie! biggrin  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Protector of Dragons

Powerful Guardian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:27 pm
Greetings, All. I am Angélique, "Protector of Dragons". I claim "Most Ancient" status. Sorry Willa, I'm waaay older than you! lol

I have been collecting dragons most of my life. I was born in the year of the Dragon (for more info: Chinese Astrological Signs) and have over 300 living with me in various forms, like pewter, glass, fabric, paintings, stone, plush, crystal and ceramic. My sister (AuntFeylin) introduced me to the Dragon Cave and I was hooked. I'll "get" her later.

I am a retired nurse - spent 20+ years in ICU/CCU/ER, currently disabled crying ; living with my hubby of 37 years heart and four cats, two who are old (15+) and two new kittens I just rescued last year. I have an adult son who lives near Hearst Castle (I live in the Sacramento area) and I really like learning all this stuff. HTML coding is old-hat for me. I started out with COBOL and PASCAL (you kids look it up lol ) and have forgotten more than that. At least I tried to forget. rofl

I started out with computers a very long time ago, as my Dad was part of the original DARPA-net for defense department contractors (WIKI on DARPA). I bought my first Apple from Steve and Steve in their garage while I was in Sunnyvale (I still have it. ~$$$~), and my hubby ran one of the first "bulletin board" sites. I have spent the last 20 years as an (ready?) "End-User, Desktop-Applications Software Instructor", teaching classes to folks who need to know how to USE all the stuff they bought (Microsoft, Corel & Adobe stuff mostly. PPT *expert*).

All that being said, I am new to the whole forum thing. Learning fast, tho'. I READ the FAQ and rules.

I come to the Lair courtesy of Ddraig Asheart, who was kind enough to answer a few DC related questions and I begged an invite here.

I have red hair, L-O-N-G nails, hazel eyes and laugh lines from my usual sunny-outlook on life. My favorite color is purple. I wear a lot of gold and love shiny jewelry. Since I am rather inactive physically, you will find I am online most of the time. PM me if you'd like.

Thanks for inviting me to join!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:27 am
Great to meet another older dragon keeper! Welcome to the guild, Angelique!

And we have some similar circumstances ... a hubby of 30 years this coming May, two sons (age 24 who is working for NASA in Florida and age 22 who is in Vet grad school at Univ of GA), grew up on coast of Charleston, SC (but now live 3-1/2 hours inland), also a retired ICU/CCU StepDown RN (specialty - heart patients as my dad died from MI), and also have critters (two dogs, ages 15 and 11, and a crazy striped cat, age 1-1/2).

Looking forward to chatting further with you! biggrin 3nodding

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Ichigo_kurosaki_09

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:01 pm
hi i am ichigo_kurosaki_09, but for short you can call me ichigo or ichi, it doesn't matter to me. i am verry new to this guild. and i join because its just another place to help my dragons and the guild look real interesting to me!

peace out!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:29 am
Hi, I'm Kezza, and I'm 20 from down under!

I'm trying to breed dragons, but I only have one male, all the rest of my eggs turn out to be girls sad . Oh well, hopefully the dragon I named after my boyfriend will be a bloke..........

My eggs and dragons can be found in my profile, and my scroll

>>>Clicky!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully I can become a successful breeder and share my eggs with everyone!  

kezzstar24

blazingredfire

3,325 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:14 pm
Hey, I'm blazingredfire! I'm new to the guild.
I've been playing dragcave for a while and my eggs always seem to die on me. crying So I was hoping a group interested in the same thing would help any.
I'm underage for drinking, but I've had a taste of the stuff. (Not very good)
I'm female, but you can call me Conrad. It's what my friends call me.
I love candy, sugar, and chocolate.
I dislike bitter things.
I believe in trusting others, but if you break the trust, it will NEVER come back unless it was not your fault.
Err... I'm smart too? Any problems you would learn from kinder-algebra 1 I'd probably know the answer to. ^_^
TY for reading, I feel very welcome in the guild!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:52 pm
Hello all, my name is Dred, is spirit i am a amethyst dragon of abouttt 175 years old....and other than being crazy I bid you all hello and good greetings and that kinda stuff. If you would like to know anything about me just ask I answer questions better than I make summaries of myself.  

Dred Amadeus Nezroth

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:37 am
Welcome to the guild, everyone! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:10 am
Hi thank u 4 letting me join  

firedragongirl21

Vezum

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:12 am
Hi I'm Sparky.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:42 am
Hi everyone. I just joined. Nice to meet all of you!  

Nivakun_Rii

Dragon's Lair

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces