Reply Gaiaholics Anonymous
My first topic. >_____>

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LolCow Loves Cheeze

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:10 pm
So I just got invited to this guild and I felt bored enough to make a topic. So, this topic's discussion will be...
MONTHLY COLLECTIBLES!!! =O
Yes, I bought some of this months collectibles and I actually LOVE them.
Well... I LOVE Rock hard.. not so much rock puppy. It didn't turn out as well as I thought it would. But, I don't see the problem with the collectibles. It seems like lately people have nothing to say about them but COMPLAINTS about what they should have done instead. I don't get it ;x I think they just do it because they are whiny brats who always make it seem like nothing is ever good enough. They always want... more than what they got. But, I guess that's how life is sometimes.
Anyway, your opinions on this month's collectibles? Like or don't like? Things the developers should improve on in their MC ideas?
Discuss please.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:16 pm
I joined gaia about 6 months ago and only just strted buying MC each month in Feb with cash. And everyone keeps complainng their been rubbish. But i liked magical girl, wonderland, Samurai Yoroi and hard rock. I'm not a huge fan of rock puppy or the 4 horsemen. I love the past mc's before my time.  

Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

BlueAltitude
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:14 pm
Everytime that I see a hate thread towards some item I get really upset. The artists and the gaia staff take so much time towards making the items. basically I do not post at all hoping it would not be bumped up.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:18 pm
I will buy a couple at the end of the month, I think they're good and the outifit possibilities is awesome, especially with the rock hard MC  

Locus Solus

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:38 pm
It really bothers me that people complain. If you don't like something, why not just not use it? Why complain so much?

Of course everything seems to get complaints.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:17 pm
Have you been lurking the SF? stare

Srsly... That seems to be all they know how to do. At times, it seems like I am the only one that actually likes the things Gaia gives us.

I like the new MCs. I had to quest a Rock Puppy so that I could get this amazing pose, and make my hat look better...

Eye lub dis rok pupy...  

Cattrain

Antiq

Wild Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:20 am
I like every single item on Gaia. After all, I am an addict. Everything can be used well, or in a funny or silly way, yes, even bompin' headgear 3nodding
The only things I feel uncomfortable about are the Scion Bling and the Nike t-shirt, 'cos they have company logos on them, and I don't like that much.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:45 am
Any new topics are welcome, thanks for making the effort! :3

It's just the nature of groups. You can't possibly make every single person in a group as large as Gaia happy (The designers and developers would burn themselves out trying). In that sense, at least one person is always going to have something to gripe about. It's best just to ignore it.

I complain sometimes (who doesn't?), but I've never gone out of my way to make a topic bashing an item.

I actually really like the new MCs. Rock Hard is really detailed and Rock Puppy is just classic ^^ I may not use them on this avi due to colors and theme, but I'll find a use for them on a mule at least.  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Intergalactic StarDust

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:13 pm
User Image

All the MCs before I joined last August were kick a**.

Then I left, and more awesome MCs came.

That's why I'm staying.

We need more...NPC related MCs.

Gaiaholics Anonymous

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas