Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)
Ball of Light - thoughts on what it could be?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doxa Theou

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:09 pm
Okay so I was chillin' in my room thinking about the fact that I've always been the exception to my group of friends. I'd saw the oddball but it's pretty much a psychotically violent group that I fit right into. Yet for some reason it seems that I'm always the exception to everything. Well as I pondered this thought I saw a ball of light in my room. Now it could have been a trick of the light, but I'm not quite so convinced. It was a sphere, not one solid color. The best way to describe it would be the lines it had. They weren't like longitude & latitude lines, but more like if you're looking down in clear water & see the shadows of the little riffles & waves. Those, but glowing a white color & in motion like water. It didn't look to have a core, but more of a faint shadow if anything in the middle of it with the lines surrounding it. Then it disappeared.

Any clue as to what it is/was?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:45 pm
if it were white& blue or blue& purple it could of just been some sphere of energy but i never randomly seen one so either you were seeing things or some one sent that....... did you feel any enegy coming from it ......... i mainly practice stuff like this so if you want to talk about that ..........  

Enemy of Oz

Dangerous Lover

6,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:12 am
mayhaps a possitive energy thought form? often times they just kind of float about aimlessly but can be a good sign of the mental atmosphere of an area, like if there are a lot of negative or chaotic ones then a cleansing is in order or say there are a bunch of high energy active ones then odds are a party or roudy get together happened recently. point being its not unusual but just like the astral equivalent to a butterfly.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:07 pm
I didn't get much from it, but the feeling I did get from it was attractive. Not as in good looks, but more as in drawing me in kind of thing.  

Doxa Theou

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:13 am
perhaps a gathering place thought form?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:27 pm
WitchyBoy
perhaps a gathering place thought form?
Now, let's pretend for a second that my mind has gone blank & I have no idea what that is exactly.  

Doxa Theou

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:34 pm
what i mean is a thought form from a gathering place where theres lots of possitive energy maybe a local cafe or restaurant and it followed someone who lives in your house home because of the similar energy they exuded.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:31 am
Doxa Theou
Okay so I was chillin' in my room thinking about the fact that I've always been the exception to my group of friends. I'd saw the oddball but it's pretty much a psychotically violent group that I fit right into. Yet for some reason it seems that I'm always the exception to everything. Well as I pondered this thought I saw a ball of light in my room. Now it could have been a trick of the light, but I'm not quite so convinced. It was a sphere, not one solid color. The best way to describe it would be the lines it had. They weren't like longitude & latitude lines, but more like if you're looking down in clear water & see the shadows of the little riffles & waves. Those, but glowing a white color & in motion like water. It didn't look to have a core, but more of a faint shadow if anything in the middle of it with the lines surrounding it. Then it disappeared.

Any clue as to what it is/was?

I saw something kind of like that once in the middle of a ritual. Only me and my best friend saw it, everyone else was totally oblivious. Save for mine kind of had a white spark/glow in the middle. At first I thought it was like a soap bubble, like the kind you buy in the toy section for blowing bubbles.

I figured it was a faerie. *shrug*  

Korealia

Distinct Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
*~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers