Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:11 am
Harmonious Chaos
I went out and bought a $10 cash card... I love books, so I hope it turns to something amazing.

Maybe it will follow the story of cinderella... it will start out as peasant/maid stuff, and then it will turn to something like ball gowns and pretty stuff.

I mean, with the item description and the glass slipper on the cover.... kinda obvious. 3nodding

I didn't even read the description on the item ^^; Now I have to go check it out. Is that a glass slipper or just a design on the cover o.O? It's hard to tell....  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:51 am
Karma v2
Harmonious Chaos
I went out and bought a $10 cash card... I love books, so I hope it turns to something amazing.

Maybe it will follow the story of cinderella... it will start out as peasant/maid stuff, and then it will turn to something like ball gowns and pretty stuff.

I mean, with the item description and the glass slipper on the cover.... kinda obvious. 3nodding

I didn't even read the description on the item ^^; Now I have to go check it out. Is that a glass slipper or just a design on the cover o.O? It's hard to tell....

It kinda looks like one...

But since the 'story changes before your eyes' (or something like that... its what the description said...) it could mean the story of Cinderella or it could change from like, cinderella, to snow white or something.  

Lady Cres

Bloblike Cutie-Pie

Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:52 am
It looks like a glass slipper but if you have read the real cinderella she had furry slippers. That were a symbol for your lady bits. And birds peck out the ugly sister eyes much better then the sweet story we know today.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:06 pm
i think you should...or well.. you did good; you already have...

i predict it will be a good investment; i think it will evolve good, looks really promising...

i'd like to have a second one to sell later and make profit to get my expensive items but i could barely buy one... which i'll probably keep for it's possible awesomeness  

cattirun

8,100 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:19 pm
supercalisto
It looks like a glass slipper but if you have read the real cinderella she had furry slippers. That were a symbol for your lady bits. And birds peck out the ugly sister eyes much better then the sweet story we know today.

I now have a renewed interest in the story of Cinderella User Image I'll never think of fuzzy slippers the same way.

Must track down the original story and read....  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:26 pm
Karma v2
supercalisto

I now have a renewed interest in the story of Cinderella User Image I'll never think of fuzzy slippers the same way.

Must track down the original story and read....

Its from the grim brothers i thinks! Yeah i was pretty shocked too but rumpelstiltskin is way worse!  

Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

.SketchBook

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:38 pm
I got a 10 cash card.
Bought 1 book, and waiting for next months sealeds (x2).

I think the book will be worth the money.  
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff