Reply Stuff About Bands
Eastern Standard Time

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slag10

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:44 pm
Washington DC Traditional/Ska-Jazz. These guys are one of the best american ska bands out there today and have been rocking for almost 15 years. If you dont know them and worship the alter that is their discography, or do know them and still perfer streetlight, get the ******** out of the ska scene  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:48 pm
Dude your really going to be a douche bag in a thread for another band? Like we could of had a thread that didn't mention streetlight at all but your obsesed. I had no problem with you expressing your opinion in the SM threads but this is just pathetic. What ever happened to unity? any way the fact that you brought up SM means that thats the only thing thats going to be talked about in here and I shouldnt even bother with expressing my feeling on EST.  

Kingshortpants

Guns of Navarone

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:16 pm
SM DISCUSSION TIME YAY LULZ!!!!

no.

never heard of em, but I'll check em out, hopefully their not like WBT.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 11:41 am
Kingshortpants
Dude your really going to be a douche bag in a thread for another band? Like we could of had a thread that didn't mention streetlight at all but your obsesed. I had no problem with you expressing your opinion in the SM threads but this is just pathetic. What ever happened to unity? any way the fact that you brought up SM means that thats the only thing thats going to be talked about in here and I shouldnt even bother with expressing my feeling on EST.
Quit hiding behind a misquoted Op Ivy song. Accepting people does not mean accepting shitty bands.

Anyway-

EST is doing a tour through the midwest and upper south east this weekend, with Rob Hoskins of AKA rudie filling in on Keys. This is a rare set of US dates for EST, particularly the Nashville stop, so get out there if you can.

May 16 2008 6:30P
The Beat Kitchen Chicago, Illinois

May 17 2008 8:00P
"KDHX Ska’s The Limit Spring Shindig" at Off Broadway St. Louis, Missouri

May 18 2008 9:00P
Windows on the Cumberland Nashville, Tennessee
(say hey to me if you like. I'm 6'8"; i stand out)

http://www.myspace.com/easternstandardtime

a free rar file of the Tempus Fugit album
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=mehue49k  

Slag10

Slag10

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 11:43 am
Guns of Navarone
SM DISCUSSION TIME YAY LULZ!!!!

no.

never heard of em, but I'll check em out, hopefully their not like WBT.
think more like NY Ska Jazz Ensemble or The Articles.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 10:53 am
I wasn't hiding behind anything and it was a perfectly quoted toasters song but I dont really care to argue.  

Kingshortpants

Guns of Navarone

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 10:48 pm
He was obviously quoting me/myband.

Wha'ppened to Unity.

lol.

anyways I still have to check this band out one day. lol.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 6:14 am
Kingshortpants
I wasn't hiding behind anything and it was a perfectly quoted toasters song but I dont really care to argue.

i prefer the perineal Toasters quote- "I heard that crap about unity- That only works when the beers are free."  

Slag10

Zom B McFlesheater

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:15 pm
I saw them at the latest 3floors at the KF in NYC. they were so good  
Stuff About Bands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out