ROUND 2 SIGN UP SHEET [READ ANNOUNCEMENT FIRST]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlueAltitude
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:42 pm
Please read the announcement in this subforum before doing this!

Alright guys, this is where you sign up to be in the game. I will pick someone randomly from this list and will not tell anyone else in the guild. You must sign up before April 24th on that day we will start in the afternoon.

At this time, if you want to play and can commit yourself everyday to post in the specified thread of the game then you can sign up. Please also include the following code with your post. AFTER YOU SIGN UP READ THE NEXT THING BELOW THIS.
I, [insert your name here], do solemnly swear to be in attendance and vote accordingly. If I do not participate in four (4) days, I, [insert your name here], allow BlueAltitude to eject me from the game. Also, I promise to be on my best behaviour, following all of the Gaiaholic Anonymous' Rules. I, [insert your name here], also promise to be a good sport about everything whilst being incredibly suspicious and harem-lusty for this game.

Signed,
[insert your name here]

So your signed up :] Great! Please read the next paragraph in the sticky titled "Procedures"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:46 pm
I, Flappert, do solemnly swear to be in attendance and vote accordingly. If I do not participate in four (4) days, I, Flappert, allow BlueAltitude to eject me from the game. Also, I promise to be on my best behaviour, following all of the Gaiaholic Anonymous' Rules. I, Flappert, also promise to be a good sport about everything whilst being incredibly suspicious and harem-lusty for this game.

Signed,
Flappert.

Rubican

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:48 pm
I, Salmay, do solemnly swear to be in attendance and vote accordingly. If I do not participate in four (4) days, I, Salmay, allow BlueAltitude to eject me from the game. Also, I promise to be on my best behaviour, following all of the Gaiaholic Anonymous' Rules. I, Salmay, also promise to be a good sport about everything whilst being incredibly suspicious and harem-lusty for this game.

Signed,
Salmay  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:52 pm

User Image
If L's a genius...If L's a freak...

(What are the odds with the last one? xd )

I, Beyond Betrayal, do solemnly swear to be in attendance and vote accordingly. If I do not participate in four (4) days, I, Beyond Betrayal, allow BlueAltitude to eject me from the game. Also, I promise to be on my best behaviour, following all of the Gaiaholic Anonymous' Rules. I, Beyond Betrayal, also promise to be a good sport about everything whilst being incredibly suspicious and harem-lusty for this game.

Signed,
Beyond Betrayal

...then B's an extreme genius....then B's an extreme freak.
User Image

Beyond Betrayal

Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:55 pm
I, supercalisto , do solemnly swear to be in attendance and vote accordingly. If I do not participate in four (4) days, I, supercalisto allow BlueAltitude to eject me from the game. Also, I promise to be on my best behaviour, following all of the Gaiaholic Anonymous' Rules. I, supercalisto, also promise to be a good sport about everything whilst being incredibly suspicious and harem-lusty for this game.

Signed,
supercalisto

I need a new look! for a new character  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:01 pm
I, Pesci-Alettati, do solemnly swear to be in attendance and vote accordingly. If I do not participate in four (4) days, I, Pesci-Alettati, allow BlueAltitude to eject me from the game. Also, I promise to be on my best behaviour, following all of the Gaiaholic Anonymous' Rules. I, Pesci-Alettati, also promise to be a good sport about everything whilst being incredibly suspicious and harem-lusty for this game.

Signed,
Pesci-Alettati

Bring it on! This time I'll have to be especially careful, lol.  

Pesci-Alettati

daisybug

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:03 pm
I, daisybug, do solemnly swear to be in attendance and vote accordingly. If I do not participate in four (4) days, I, daisybug, allow BlueAltitude to eject me from the game. Also, I promise to be on my best behaviour, following all of the Gaiaholic Anonymous' Rules. I, daisybug, also promise to be a good sport about everything whilst being incredibly suspicious and harem-lusty for this game.

Signed,
daisybug  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:00 pm
User Image

I, Luke Schmuke, do solemnly swear to be in attendance and vote accordingly. If I do not participate in four (4) days, I, [insert your name here], allow BlueAltitude to eject me from the game. Also, I promise to be on my best behaviour, following all of the Gaiaholic Anonymous' Rules. I, Luke, also promise to be a good sport about everything whilst being incredibly suspicious and harem-lusty for this game.

Signed,
Luke Schmuke

Yeyyyyy C:User Image

Luke Schmuke

[Zigaroma]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:11 pm
I, [zigaroma], do solemnly swear to be in attendance and vote accordingly. If I do not participate in four (4) days, I, [zigaroma], allow BlueAltitude to eject me from the game. Also, I promise to be on my best behaviour, following all of the Gaiaholic Anonymous' Rules. I, [zigaroma], also promise to be a good sport about everything whilst being incredibly suspicious and harem-lusty for this game.

Signed,
[zigaroma]  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:25 pm
I, Lucky Charms Pancake, do solemnly swear to be in attendance and vote accordingly. If I do not participate in four (4) days, I, Lucky Charms Pancake, allow BlueAltitude to eject me from the game. Also, I promise to be on my best behaviour, following all of the Gaiaholic Anonymous' Rules. I, Lucky Charms Pancake, also promise to be a good sport about everything whilst being incredibly suspicious and harem-lusty for this game.

Signed,
Lucky Charms Pancake  

Lucky Charms Pancake
Crew

Intergalactic StarDust

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:31 pm
User Image

I, Psycho Kamikaze Penguin, do solemnly swear to be in attendance and vote accordingly. If I do not participate in four (4) days, I, Psycho Kamikaze Penguin, allow BlueAltitude to eject me from the game. Also, I promise to be on my best behaviour, following all of the Gaiaholic Anonymous' Rules. I, Psycho Kamikaze Penguin, also promise to be a good sport about everything whilst being incredibly suspicious and harem-lusty for this game.

Signed,
Psych Kamikaze Penguin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:02 pm
I, Your Resident Merchant, do solemnly swear to be in attendance and vote accordingly. If I do not participate in four (4) days, I, Your Resident Merchant, allow BlueAltitude to eject me from the game. Also, I promise to be on my best behaviour, following all of the Gaiaholic Anonymous' Rules. I, Your Resident Merchant, also promise to be a good sport about everything whilst being incredibly suspicious and harem-lusty for this game.

Signed,
Your Resident Merchant  

Your Resident Merchant

Cattrain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:28 pm
Quote:
I, Cattrain, do solemnly swear to be in attendance and vote accordingly. If I do not participate in four (4) days, I, Cattrain, allow BlueAltitude to eject me from the game. Also, I promise to be on my best behaviour, following all of the Gaiaholic Anonymous' Rules. I, Cattrain, also promise to be a good sport about everything whilst being incredibly suspicious and harem-lusty for this game.

Signed,
Cattrain

Oh, and just an FYI for this round, I am a he, not a she. Not that it really matters much on the internet. Just one of those minor details that I felt like pointing out.  
Sniper Game Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games