Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
Realm of Fantasy (fantasy/Intermediete) (N.A.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mad As The Hatter

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:43 am
(( Sorry for being late and not posting!! >< ))

Andre let out another small sneeze, looking at the girl on the bridge. He gave her a bit of an odd look. She was just...staring at him. Yeah, like THAT wasn't creepy at all. Raising an eyebrow, he approached the bridge, hesitantly stepping on. He glanced at the girl, who was still looking at him. "Um....hello?" He said. He didn't like the way she was looking at him, like she's never seen anyone out here before. Who could blame them? It was freezing.

Esther smiled lightly at him. "Thank you for helping them out..." She said, letting a few of the animals go. "I know helping animals may not be your idea of fun, but it means your heart is in the right place." She sighed, listening to the bird chirp.

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 10:19 am
He nodded.
"I can hardly ever find an area where I can help." Seymour put his katana away and elt the animals be.
"But when I do, people hardly ever appreciate it. Most of the time others just take credit for it."  

Furyal

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:05 pm
Finding a nice grove of trees, Lalita sat in the middle of it. She was sitting in a kneeling position, and she held one hand over her pendant with the transmutation circle, and her other hand over the ground. There were some nice pebbles around her. In a split-second, the pebbles came together and fused, and shaped, into a rugged stone pot. Lalita smiled at her success, and keeping her hand that was on the pendant right where it was, she moved her other hand to lightly rub the pot. Within a swirl of dust, the rugged pot became more polished, and shiny, and smooth.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 3:03 pm
"Well, I'm off." He said, and saluted. he floated above the forestry. Smiling as the birds went by, looking at him strangely.
Animals are even less intelligent now then they were in my lifetime...
He thought and rolled onto his back, staring up at the sky. "But the world is far more peaceful."  

Furyal

--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces