Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fall Out Boy/The Guild
do u think patricks voice is off pitch in concerts?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

is it off pitch?
  yes!
  kinda
  your hearing things!
View Results

devil_gurl2468

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:39 pm
i was watching a fob concert on tv and he was singing thnks fr th mmrs and he sounded off pitch and out of breath but it still rocked!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:54 am
I didn't notice at the concert I went to. Pete's only a back up singer, I don't think it matters much.

Mrs Joe Trohman

devil_gurl2468

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:01 pm
Mrs Joe Trohman
I didn't notice at the concert I went to. Pete's only a back up singer, I don't think it matters much.

i meant patrick  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:28 pm
uhm, patrick. patrick is the singer.
and YOU try singing your little lungs out on stage in front of a bunch of people. under all those lights, with all the flames and stage effects. and to top it off, playing guitar.
you would be a little off too.
most bands sound different on the cd than they do in real life.
it's just a fact.
:/

[the.lollipop.SYNdrome]

Aged Citizen

Mrs Joe Trohman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:55 pm
devil_gurl2468
Mrs Joe Trohman

i meant patrick

... You haven't been into Fall Out Boy very long I take it.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:04 pm
Mrs Joe Trohman
devil_gurl2468
Mrs Joe Trohman

i meant patrick

OMG I HAVE I JUST WAS THINK BOUT PETE WHILE WRITIN BOUT PATRICK AND TYPED PETE INSTEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM LEAVIN THIS GUILD EVERYONE IS SO MEAN TO ME  

devil_gurl2468

Eksdee XD

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:00 am
devil_gurl2468
Mrs Joe Trohman
devil_gurl2468
Mrs Joe Trohman

i meant patrick

OMG I HAVE I JUST WAS THINK BOUT PETE WHILE WRITIN BOUT PATRICK AND TYPED PETE INSTEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM LEAVIN THIS GUILD EVERYONE IS SO MEAN TO ME

oh dont do that. there's nothing wrong with not being into the band for very long. not that i mean you're not, i'm just saying... and lollipops over there is right.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:02 pm
......Didn't you just correct her?  

[OMG] Nucleus

Mrs Joe Trohman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:50 pm
devil_gurl2468
Mrs Joe Trohman
devil_gurl2468
Mrs Joe Trohman

i meant patrick

Dude, don't flip a b***h. It was just a question. lol Nothing wrong with not being in to them very long, just asking.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:04 pm
devil_gurl2468
Mrs Joe Trohman
devil_gurl2468
Mrs Joe Trohman

i meant patrick

Uhh, how old are you? That was pretty immature. And Patrick sings his a** off, cut him a little slack. Besides, I think he sounds pretty damn good.  

On Frail Wings Of Vanity

KrazyRokrGal

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:05 am
I agree with lollipops. ^^

But I didn't really notice at the concert I was at;; I was too busy screaming my lungs out to hear much else.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 3:32 pm
KrazyRokrGal
I agree with lollipops. ^^

But I didn't really notice at the concert I was at;; I was too busy screaming my lungs out to hear much else.

Exactly. I couldn't really hear anything over myself. I was too excited that Fall Out Boy was in the same room as me. xp

Mrs Joe Trohman

The Evil Laugh

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:26 pm
I don't think it's off pitch, I went to a concert and it's really hard to hear when you have that chick who sings screams every single song out lound in ur eardrum behind you!! Ehem.. but if you listen to Live In Pheonix you can't hear the crowd and he sounds really good.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 12:07 am
[OMG] Nucleus
......Didn't you just correct her?

she was being irrational, i was just trying to calm her down a bit. but i actually do agree with Lollipops. cos Lollipops is right. although he doesnt sound off-pitch.  

Eksdee XD

Fall Out Boy/The Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff