Reply Announcment Forum
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem_Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:19 pm
im not exactly sure if i introduced myself here but if i havent, Names dark you can call me dark and friends can call me Isshuin(my real name)
i LOVE fighting! absolutly love the thrill of battle despite my terrible on-going losing streak biggrin

Any i will now give a short bio on the character i use for all mp Rp's

his name is Isshuin and he is usually around of 16 the oldest ive made him is 27. He is the captain of a ship and (i like jumping mid-way into stories if that doesn't bother anyone) usually not a threat to anyone. He is very territorial and loves finding stuff be it treasure or an odd knick-knack or dooo-hicky.
He can be very random and headstrong at times (often running straight into battle) but is loyal and loves his friends. Friends are very important to him (both Isshuins care about their friends)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:27 pm
Ah, Ello all. Im totally new to this whole "Gaia" thing, but im game to try it. Im a fan of most anime/manga. I <3 western comics as well. Im up for some solid, adventure/plucky team of near'do well rps. I suppose I favor combat in my rps, not that it has to be solid blood spray, more just a challenge, and typically enjoy the "almost-silent-but-shows-his-heart-of-gold through-his-actions character." Umm... that is all!  

Ishikawa Takeda

Adorable Black Kat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:57 pm
Hello, I'm Kat, and I'm a manga addict. Just kidding blaugh but i do like manga and anime. I like cats, RPing, and gummy worms ((Random I know but it's what i have right now XD ))

My favorite RPs are Romance and Sci-Fi/Fantasy.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:00 pm
I Wellcome you all to the guild ^_^  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

The Mechanical Man

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:43 pm
Greetings, everyone. In Roleplay, my character name is Sir Malbolge Korigashine. When I am OoC, my name is Saul. You all may call me any of the following nicknames though: Angel, Razor, Oreo, or Mal. If you wanna know what I like, then just PM me. In terms of RP, I enjoy any kind really. I look forward to being here.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:57 pm
Hmmmmmm.... *looks through the nicknames, picks one* ah! Welcome! Oreo! I hope you enjoy being here!  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Adonis Nightclaw

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:28 pm
Oh Hai everyone. Im Shadow Le Deveneis. Call me shadow please. >.<  
Announcment Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items