Reply Naruto Guild
I JUST SAW A PREVIEW FOR NARUTO ON CARTOON NETWORK

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ the ace of spades ]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:01 pm
HOLY s**t ITS ALREADY DUBBED!?!?!?!?!?! WHY IS THAT WORLD SO CRUEL?!?!?!?!? gonk gonk gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:09 pm
hello?????did you here what i just said?!?!?!?!?!? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE???????? ZOMGADZ IM GOING CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O.o  

[ the ace of spades ]

RavenCpu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:27 pm
Chill out. If you don't like it then don't watch it 3nodding . You can always just continue downloading the japanese episodes with subtitles xd I'm going to enjoy watching the show in English even if they DO totally change it.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:50 pm
RavenCpu
Chill out. If you don't like it then don't watch it 3nodding . You can always just continue downloading the japanese episodes with subtitles xd I'm going to enjoy watching the show in English even if they DO totally change it.

well same.....but still....its big news.....duh  

[ the ace of spades ]

Kakashi_The_Master

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 5:24 pm
I'm looking forward to watching Naruto on Cartoon Network. I'm tired of downloading the japanese version with subtitles.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 5:33 pm
Kakashi_The_Master
I'm looking forward to watching Naruto on Cartoon Network. I'm tired of downloading the japanese version with subtitles.

Im not from what I hear dubbing is bad Zabuzas assitiant is now a girl and doesnt love him, no cursing, and no Blood its a show about ninjas and assiassans for pitys sake!!!  

Mrs Max Slasher

Sike Redwolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 5:33 pm
I have to watch it cause I dont have speakers.....But atleast its not on Miguzi!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:40 pm
Hayato Sakashi
I have to watch it cause I dont have speakers.....But atleast its not on Miguzi!

yes thank the gods...  

Mrs Max Slasher

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:57 pm
Old news to me but I really can't wait to see it on Toonami. That will just give me another reason to yell and argue with the TV and a chance to compare the jap and the english and just see how -drifferent- they really are and -compliment- on how -aweful- they messed it up and whatnot... xd

But yea, I still prefer the subbed over the dubbed, so I am gonna continue with DLing that.... 3nodding

-Shrugs.- xp  
Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff