Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conflicted

Back to Guilds

A place where every one belongs and every one can have different, conflicting opinions. 

Tags: Help, Everybody, Roleplaying, Writing, Games 

Reply .:Anime/Manga Forum:.
NARUTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lovliest Nightmare
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:41 pm
Naruto is, in my opinion, the best anime ever.
everyone is welcome to talk about anything they want as long as its under the topic of naruto.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:36 am
there re two questions that have been going around:
1) is the blonde haired hokage (name escapes me) really naruto's dad?
2) is there an episode where kakashi takes of his mask for everyone to see?  

DillonHall

Johbies

Friendly Bum

11,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:40 pm
LOL! I remember that part of that episode. I didn't get to see it all. I think I have it somewhere, though. They're trying to see what exactly is under Kakashi's face mask. Lol It was hilarious when they showed him with the big lips. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:25 am
Kakashi hasn't showed his face yet...but that episode when they tried to find out how his face looked like, it was really funny (though it was just a filler). Naruto as an anime is really good, but I think the fillers sometimes can be annoying. That's why I think more highly about the manga (which is one of my favs)...btw is it just me or has Sasuke become quite a b*****d lately, I mean "we're gonna crush Konoha"?  

x0x_yamato_x0x

Demonic Repentance
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:56 pm
How far are you...

Yondaime Hokage, the Yellow Flash of Konoha, is indeed Naruto's father. And no, there isn't. But he does take off a mask to reveal another mask.

And Sasuke was pretty much brought into it by Tobi/Madara, who told him about Konoha's bloody past and the prejudice of his clan.

Oh, yeah. Spoiler warning.

...from the neverending chaos?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:15 pm
haha funny how you put the spoiler warning at the end.

ive seen some naruto and im trying to get into it... unfortuneatly, my cable recently went out, so i cant get any in really.  

Amarythe
Crew

Sound Ninjas apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:28 pm
I hate sasuke, well not hate but strong dislike. I was a huge Itachi fan and I'm estatic that he is really good, well if you call killing your entire clan to stop a war good. I'm hoping that Sasuke see's some sense but I'm not going to hold my breath, he's not to keen on seeing things the way they really are is he?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:47 pm
Sasuke is....well....Sasuke. He has become more mean in the later episodes but I think he will come to his senses sometime.

I do believe that at some point Kakashi does take off his mask. I'm not sure when but he takes it off at some point. Another thing I love about Kakashi is how he is always reading those pervy books. I think it is so funny how he angers so many people when he reads those books. rofl

The Lovliest Nightmare
Crew

Amarythe
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:39 pm
isnt there like some Sexy Jitsu or something? cuz thats what my friend told me.

I know what kakashi keeps under his mask... but he wont let me say. he has a kunai to my neck right now.

okay hes gone.
*looks to the left and to the right*
IT'S A... ACK!

Damn. he just slit my throat.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:40 pm
Yes there is a sexy jutsu that Naruto does.

I also know what Kakashi has under his mask, but I'm a good friend, so I'd never tell anyone unless Kakashi wanted me to.

The Lovliest Nightmare
Crew

Amarythe
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:38 am
YOU SUCK. Kakaashi will never want you to.

in the first episode, when naruto's sensei takes him out far ramen, i thought that he said they were going out for rum, which kinda confused me.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:33 am
They have pics of Kakashi all over! I love him!!! He's so cool...

Naruto is really, really awesome!!!

I also wuv Sasuke, Itachi, Haku, and Hinata...

I also know that Shippuden rocks, too!!!

Sasuke is pawesome when he goes to kill Itachi... The only I hate is when shippers come around pairing Hinata with Neji and Sasuke with Itachi. Gosh. I had to turn my Safe Search on 'cause of the gross pics people posted...  

InsaneSk8erBella

Kurai-Rini

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:44 am
Naruto is awesome but Sasuke makes me o angry! scream He just talks all day about power and killing Itachi.Man thats what u call a one track mind!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:59 pm
i wish they'd make an episode with kakashi's mask off! omg  

Verity19

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Amarythe
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:59 pm
he's probly just hiding some large zit.

BELEIVE IT!