I really hate that I left like that.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quadadiddle
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:38 pm
I'm pretty much off of Gaia. The only time I'm ever on is to check out the Science forum, and goto C&T when I have computer issues. I rarely even check the guild at all. My biggest problem is that it was becoming less of a personal place, and was turning more into a source of knowledge more like a book than a classroom. Most of the threads I saw were what some call "infodumps" that contained massive first posts and lets face it, sometimes you just wanna shoot the s**t with someone, rather than discuss a (rather interesting) few articles someone posted.

I'm sorry that while I was gone I never said goodbye to a single one of you. I'm currently caught-up with other online places, and now that school is back, that's even more stuff. Not to mention personal time I just need to myself. But I want you to know I haven't forgotten about any of you.

I'm honestly going to give it my best shot to come to Gaia and the guild more often. I need to get back into absorbing information posted throughout here. I've done alot of independent searching of myself, the goddess, and religion in general, and it's strengthened me in a lot of ways. Being short on cash (no one wants to hire a 16year old around here..) and living with my parents, my space for altars and everything else are limited. I have, however, done smaller rituals, including using the pool in my backyard under the moonlight.

But I realise now that I need to gain more knowledge still. And that while it's good to have books, it's even more important to have interaction between other practitioners, to know how they add their own flair into their magic.

I want to be more involved here. And I'm honestly going to try my best.

Sorry if this sounds weird when reading, but I was doing my home ec project which involved bleach, spray paint, white-out, and magic marker (I'm customizing a pair of jeans) so I'm like.. kinda out in way-left field x_x Here's a picture of them:

User Image

That was before I added the white-out/black sharpie checkerboard in the top right blank spot.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:12 am
Hey, don't worry about it, Quad. heart I admit, we were going through a phase of trying to gether resources, and at that time, not much else was active. While we're still trying to pull some more things together, members have become more active, so it can be more personal.

We got some more mods, too, so the work load won't be so big. mrgreen

*cracks her whip at Nihl* heart  

Jameta
Captain

Winter Black
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 5:24 pm
[laughs] Yeah, don't worry about it. It happens to the best of us. [nods] And sometimes the worst, but let's not go there. >.>; Heheh...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:59 am
Jameta
Hey, don''t worry about it, Quad. heart I admit, we were going through a phase of trying to gether resources, and at that time, not much else was active. While we''re still trying to pull some more things together, members have become more active, so it can be more personal.

We got some more mods, too, so the work load won''t be so big. mrgreen

Only I get the whip aimed at them? Sheesh...  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Rakei

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:07 pm
Nihilistic Seraph
Jameta
Hey, don''t worry about it, Quad. heart I admit, we were going through a phase of trying to gether resources, and at that time, not much else was active. While we''re still trying to pull some more things together, members have become more active, so it can be more personal.

That's cuz you are special! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:48 pm
Rakei
Nihilistic Seraph
Jameta

That's cuz you are special! 4laugh
I'm overflowing with gratitude rolleyes Meh, I am working anyway. Don't worry Jameta biggrin  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Leith

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:13 pm
Quadadiddle
I'm pretty much off of Gaia. The only time I'm ever on is to check out the Science forum, and goto C&T when I have computer issues. I rarely even check the guild at all. My biggest problem is that it was becoming less of a personal place, and was turning more into a source of knowledge more like a book than a classroom. Most of the threads I saw were what some call "infodumps" that contained massive first posts and lets face it, sometimes you just wanna shoot the s**t with someone, rather than discuss a (rather interesting) few articles someone posted.

I'm sorry that while I was gone I never said goodbye to a single one of you. I'm currently caught-up with other online places, and now that school is back, that's even more stuff. Not to mention personal time I just need to myself. But I want you to know I haven't forgotten about any of you.

I'm honestly going to give it my best shot to come to Gaia and the guild more often. I need to get back into absorbing information posted throughout here. I've done alot of independent searching of myself, the goddess, and religion in general, and it's strengthened me in a lot of ways. Being short on cash (no one wants to hire a 16year old around here..) and living with my parents, my space for altars and everything else are limited. I have, however, done smaller rituals, including using the pool in my backyard under the moonlight.

But I realise now that I need to gain more knowledge still. And that while it's good to have books, it's even more important to have interaction between other practitioners, to know how they add their own flair into their magic.

I want to be more involved here. And I'm honestly going to try my best.

Sorry if this sounds weird when reading, but I was doing my home ec project which involved bleach, spray paint, white-out, and magic marker (I'm customizing a pair of jeans) so I'm like.. kinda out in way-left field x_x Here's a picture of them:

User Image

That was before I added the white-out/black sharpie checkerboard in the top right blank spot.

Please don't leave! Gaia has become overrun with n00bs and idiots (That was a redundant sentence) but it's still worth it. Though E.D. is looking more like the chatterbox everyday- complete with bumpers and beggers. JUst remember, the battle system will soon be out, along with MORE CLOTHES!!

P.S. Love those jeans! Mine ended up with fish-netting and black vynle.  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games