Submit

The Delightful Tragedy
Crew

Invisible Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:57 pm
SuG
User Image

SuG Offical Website

Sug (typeset as SuG captioned with Heavy Positive Rock) are an independent Japanese rock band, formed in 2006. They are also part of the visual kei movement of Japan. The band has released one EP and several singles, and as of 2008, the band is signed to "Indie PSC", a subdivision of PS Company.

History

Sug was formed in October 2006 by Takeru, Masato and Yuji who had all been members of another band called Travel, and Shouta. The drummer Mitsuru then joined in November of the same year.

Shouta left the band in February and was replaced by Chiyu on bass. Their first release was "7th Breeze" on the compilation album Cannonball Vol. 03. The band signed to to the visual-kei label PS Company and in August released their first single, "Scheat".

Sug have recently released an EP entitled I Scream Party. To promote their music outside of Japan, Sug performed at "J-Rock Invasion" in Germany alongside Kagrra, Kra, Alice Nine and Screw who are also signed to CLJ Records, a German label.

Name

The name "Sug" is derived from the transliteration of the English word "thug", written in Japanese as (サグ, Sagu?). The name is then simplified to the slightly more romantic "Sug".

Line-Up
* Takeru – vocals
* Masato – guitar
* Chiyu – bass
* Yuji - guitar
* Mitsuru - drums

Discography

Albums and EPs

* I Scream Party (December 19th, 2007)
* n0iZ stAr (May 14th, 200 cool

Singles

* "Scheat" (August 1st, 2007)
* "Yumegiwa Downer" (September 2nd, 2007)
* "Alterna." (September 5th, 2007)

Compilations

* "Canonball Vol. 3" (February 2nd, 2007)

Songs

Love Scream Party

Scheat

Alterna

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:25 am
xD Yes! finally Sug~! I f'n love Takeru~~~~~~ heart heart there songs are so good and they all look so happy ;w; it makes me all happy on the inside....  

Nyappy Go Round x3

Music

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff