Reply Zombies. Seriously.
I HAD A ZOMBEH DREAM

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Goast

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:51 pm
It was epic. A zombie outbreak occurred (as always). I got my family (who know nothing about zombies) and went to wall mart connected to a mall. We barricaded the doors with shelves i think... We grabbed guns and made our way to a asian sword shop (actually in a mall I go to when awake :3...) and then I moved vending machines into wall mart to play... I heard glass break (doors) and then I woke up sad .

It was actually a lot longer this is just briefly razz .

I probably shouldn't have played Dead Rising all day -.-'  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:52 pm
You have quite an imagination zach xD  

Krilliad

uryu ishida

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:21 pm
My most recent one, which was actually two weeks ago but I ended up forgetting about it, I ended up in reformed society, after the outbreak was ended and society was rebuilt. BUT, there was a Zombie Elimination Squad for the occasional zombie that popped up. I was a member. Everything flashed till it ended up with me going ot a random house, going inside without a firearm, and getting jumped on by a zombie. Then I proceeded to produce what looked like a Tanto-styled fixed-blade knife from my boot and go CQC while on my back. I stabbed the damn thing in the ribs a LOT, and the neck, and the kidneys, and the stomach, and pretty much everywhere else I could randomly stab while holding it down with my boot on it;s neck and my free hand holding one of it's arms away. Then it just like, died.
After that, I stepped outside. Zombies. Everywhere. Then my viewpoint zoomed out and faded to a reddish tint before I woke up, like the ending of a movie leading ot another one! But i haven't had another dream yet.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 4:31 am
I woke up with the sounds of zombies scratching about in my head. crying
Obviously a remainder from the dream I cannot remember.  

OberFeldwebel

Zombie Goast

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:58 pm
Sweet dream ;P  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:58 pm
uryu ishida
My most recent one, which was actually two weeks ago but I ended up forgetting about it, I ended up in reformed society, after the outbreak was ended and society was rebuilt. BUT, there was a Zombie Elimination Squad for the occasional zombie that popped up. I was a member. Everything flashed till it ended up with me going ot a random house, going inside without a firearm, and getting jumped on by a zombie. Then I proceeded to produce what looked like a Tanto-styled fixed-blade knife from my boot and go CQC while on my back. I stabbed the damn thing in the ribs a LOT, and the neck, and the kidneys, and the stomach, and pretty much everywhere else I could randomly stab while holding it down with my boot on it;s neck and my free hand holding one of it's arms away. Then it just like, died.
After that, I stepped outside. Zombies. Everywhere. Then my viewpoint zoomed out and faded to a reddish tint before I woke up, like the ending of a movie leading ot another one! But i haven't had another dream yet.

It faded to a reddish tint? Like in Goldeneye (N64) when you die?  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
Zombies. Seriously.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items