Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Hold everything!!!! We've got this all wrong!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:49 am
Well, I didn't say the change would be permanent.... just for a time I think it'd be interesting heart  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:38 am
Interesting theory.... even if that is possible, I really doubt that is the path Stephanie Meyer will take with this series. Honestly, there are a couple different routes the story could take.
1. Bella remains human and goes to Jacob
2. Bella remains human and stays with Edward
3. Bella gets turned into a vampire and stays with Edward
I'm not saying this theory isn't possible, but in this series I just don't think it's going to happen... honestly I cannot for the life of me picture Edward as human... >.> Ew- just... -shudders- Ew... he wouldn't be as sexy as he would as a vampire.... 4laugh

WEEB_QUEEN

Kawaii Shoujo

13,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Evil_Dark_Kitty

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:59 am
6vampire6mistress6
So far, everyone's been so worried about Bella becoming a vampire. But let me rearrange all your thinking and pose another question.

I was just talking to one of my incredibly vampire savvy buddies. He's been at this vampire thing for ages (no pun intended) so he's a pretty reliable source.

As you have probably figured out, I'm determined to find out what I can about vampire sex so I can prepare for the big moment that Edward gives his virtue away. I thought that nothing more could shock me until my friend informed of an entirely new concept. I nearly fell out of my chair, so hang on while I knock your socks off.

He told me that there are rare cases where a vampire male will become so consumed with passion for his human wife, that the first time they have sex it has greater power then vampire "curse". It overrides whatever made them a vampire AND WILL RENDER THEM HUMAN AGAIN.

So, now my question isn't when will Bella be a vampire - it's can Edward be human again?

Just food for thought. Plus I like to bother all of you blaugh

OMG OMG OMG!
I never thought of that!
But even if it is possible I doubt that will happen though...

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 12:01 pm
Thats A Very interesting theory!
And i'd kinda like that if it happened.
Then they'd grow old and gray together.. :3

But i doubt it will happen.
I don't think Stephanie will be making such a big deal outta the whole, sex scene.

(:

Teh Toasted E m o

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas