Am I the only one? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:28 am
I make people feel bad on the way to work, you have all these desk job suits that sit around all day, you have me in messed up jeans, t-shirt and boots obviously on my feet doing manual labour all day and I'm the one, no matter how tired who will give my seat up for old women and people with prams. smile  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:25 am
Thats very valient of you but you have to realize that old women is still probably thinking that ur complete and total riff-raff (no offense). I understand where you come from cuz I will do the same exact thing. The only problem is that there is no "thank you" or "that was sweet of you." It's always silence from them and kinda gets on my nerves.  

RonanTokeine

Laharl Part Deux

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:58 pm
RonanTokeine
Thats very valient of you but you have to realize that old women is still probably thinking that ur complete and total riff-raff (no offense). I understand where you come from cuz I will do the same exact thing. The only problem is that there is no "thank you" or "that was sweet of you." It's always silence from them and kinda gets on my nerves.
What bothers me is the people who sit there and see someone who need a seat more than they, and do nothing. Thats just rude.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:08 pm
RonanTokeine
Lazarus The Resurected
RonanTokeine
Laharl Part Deux
RonanTokeine
Trust me ur not the only one. I too live and work in the DC area and I take the bus and subway to work. All I have to say is that there are some people that feel like Im am going to kill them if they sit next to me or even stand next to me. So you are not the only one.
Oh wow another D.C. goth. Cool. Yeah the business types make me want to snap there necks. Glad to know my hate for them is understood.

I'm not always guaranteed a seat though, sometimes I'm running late and I have to stand with people glaring. I don't mind dirty looks, but I hate it when people give me a pretentious attitude with the looks. I understand I'm different but there's no reason to act better than me.
Yea I know how you feel but I just give them the death glare and just go with their speculations. It can be quite entertaining at times.

a set of fangs and a deep growl also aid in the process. or saying get up int hat growl could be efective. in attaining said seat.
I quite agree with that however im trying not to get into too much trouble..... Jk it sounds like something I should do.

i warn you it may incur various amounts of asskicking.  

Gaylord Mule 3

MediaclCunt

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:22 pm
It happens to me,especially at school. We have uniforms,but, they've seen me outside of school and on MySpace.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:15 pm
Lazarus The Resurected
RonanTokeine
Lazarus The Resurected
RonanTokeine
Laharl Part Deux
RonanTokeine
Trust me ur not the only one. I too live and work in the DC area and I take the bus and subway to work. All I have to say is that there are some people that feel like Im am going to kill them if they sit next to me or even stand next to me. So you are not the only one.
Oh wow another D.C. goth. Cool. Yeah the business types make me want to snap there necks. Glad to know my hate for them is understood.

I'm not always guaranteed a seat though, sometimes I'm running late and I have to stand with people glaring. I don't mind dirty looks, but I hate it when people give me a pretentious attitude with the looks. I understand I'm different but there's no reason to act better than me.
Yea I know how you feel but I just give them the death glare and just go with their speculations. It can be quite entertaining at times.

a set of fangs and a deep growl also aid in the process. or saying get up int hat growl could be efective. in attaining said seat.
I quite agree with that however im trying not to get into too much trouble..... Jk it sounds like something I should do.

i warn you it may incur various amounts of asskicking.
Yeah, you never know who is on the bus. Psychos can look normal. And one wrong action may be your last.  

Laharl Part Deux

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 12:52 am
That same thing happens to me sometimes, but not often. Most people in Melbourne couldn't care less and just want to sit down!  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:31 pm
spooky_sez
That same thing happens to me sometimes, but not often. Most people in Melbourne couldn't care less and just want to sit down!
If only the people in my neck of the woods had that thing....logic.  

Laharl Part Deux

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces