Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
The Loveless (Beginner - Advance/ Fantasy - Sci-Fi) (join!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MassViolence

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:34 pm
Krow went toward the medical center with a b mile on is face. "Guess that calmed her down a little." he said before pushing the door to the medical offic. "Hello?.." he said as he realised that there was no one to greet him. he started too look eveywhere before openg a door leadding to th bodies of the medic. "Damn..." he said before running toward the alarm.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:02 am
Seymour bandaged his arm while running from the room. Being his second time at the base, he had no idea where the alarm was. He killed the spy's but who knew how many more there were?  

Furyal

MassViolence

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:15 am
Krow saw Seymore comming out from the operation room running. "Seymore! are you all right!?" he asked trying to make himselft be heard even with the alarm. "What happend here?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:40 am
"Spy's. Spy's with Spider's type of power." He replied. "The medic's were fakes. There could be more for all I know. Put your men on extra caution, I need to rest my damn arm."  

Furyal

MassViolence

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:42 am
Krow ran to the base command center an took the emergency phone. "To all personnal, Spies have broke threw our defences, to all be on your guard and do not trust anyone you do not know for a long time if it's the first time you see someone please report immediatly to the command center." He then put the phone back and went toward a officer, "Do not let anyone in the commend center without theire id's and that you know that lives with us, stay on your guard and take every description of those intruders." he said before going out of the room. "Spider!" he yell. "We've got a major problem, i'll need your help!" he yelled running toward the last place he saw her.  
--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff