Naruto: Three Kingdoms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 2:01 pm
((Now you're getting at it.))

Lavi looked up at Jynx. "Just some odd ball stuff here and there. Nothing new." He lied, brushing the dirt from off his front. His stomach growled hungrily and he looked towards Jynx Sr. "What's for dinner?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 4:50 pm
Tasu was at the water fal practiceing his chakra controll.
Shincho sits by his son leting the water from the waterfall hit him and his son.
Tasu said hey dad whats up why are you here?shincho said well thats what i came to ask you.
Tasu said well the test is comeing in a few months and my private tutor is not teaching me anything but how to do byakugan and i can barly do that jutsu.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:23 pm
"Beef, Its Whats for Dinner.(lol had it coming)"said Jynx Sr. as he set the steak and ribs on the table.

"So, Your not doing anything, I think your lying." Said Jynx "I think your doing something special because you always tell me exactly wha-"

"You know all his operations are confidential and not necessarally pertaining to you, so if he wants to mind his own let him mind his own." Jynx Sr. interrupted.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:55 pm
shincho said then lets go tasu. tasu looked at him and said what? shincho said i am going to teach you a few attacks that i learned at your age. tasu said ok where are we going shincho said you'll see tasu. shincho said come on as he flew threw the water fall and into a cave behind it. tasu folowed his dad.shincho then said just go straighta head and then stay there and wait.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:16 pm
Lavi picked at his food, his mind again thinking back to when the Elders had approached him with the mission. He swore under his breath and quickly got up.
"Thanks for dinner. I have a couple things I need to do..." Like get the Elders to tell me what the Hell is going on... He left with a dark expression on his face, heading straight towards the Elders' offices.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:23 pm
Tasu did what his dad said. shincho saw the two enemy ninja [witch were clones] shincho was captured and had a note on the ground saying if you want your dad alive you must fight one of your friends and win. shincho was watching from the trees seeing what would happen. Tasu came back and said come on and then he saw and read the note and then punched the ground tasu started to train in the cave.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:07 pm
tasu ran up to jynx sr and gave jynx the note but there was a small part that was folded agin that said jynx don't tell tasu that this is a test i want to see if he can figure it outow and look up in the tree at 10 oclock.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff